Darth Nihilus bug in squad arena

So I was facing a sith team with DN and I literally had him stunned most of the time and only used his drain force ability one time with no other skill used. He came out of my dooku's stun and immediately annihilated my kylo. Am I missing something here? 1 ability use so -7 cooldown and 3 added cooldowns to my characters so -4. Get's stunned and uses annihilate.

Replies

• Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    How many rounds was he stunned for?
  • can you write the exact teams both you and opponents?
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    Coming out of stun still counts as a turn even though he doesn't go. If you were continually stunning him, his cooldown would still decrease each time.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    this does not appear to be a bug! Even if a character is Stunned, Darth Nihilus abilities cooldown will still decrease because the stunned characters still gets his turns (even if he is stunned).
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • My DN's Annihilate resets in GW without ever being used but carried over from round to round in his event
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    Lonstarr wrote: »
    My DN's Annihilate resets in GW without ever being used but carried over from round to round in his event

They did this on purpose.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    My DN's Annihilate resets in GW without ever being used but carried over from round to round in his event

Could you explain more? Because I still don't see anywhere that says it will/would reset at the end of the node if not used. I wouldn't have wasted time and resources gearing him up, to purposely plan using this ability in a near impossible GW node 12, if that was the case. Thanks for any info.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

Could you explain more? Because I still don't see anywhere that says it will/would reset at the end of the node if not used. I wouldn't have wasted time and resources gearing him up, to purposely plan using this ability in a near impossible GW node 12, if that was the case. Thanks for any info.

Forum search is a great tool

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/909203/#Comment_909203
    Happy Thursday folks! We've updated the first post of this Megathread with some quick FAQs regarding Darth Nihilus-
    tumblr_mc6hjrDfBg1qazab5o1_500.gif

That's ok too! I'll post them here so I don't distract from the now
    Darth Nihilus FAQ

Will using Drain Force to increase the cooldowns of a character with 2 special abilities decrease the cooldown of Annihilate by 2?
    • No. Drain Force can only decrease the cooldown of Annihilate by 1 (max) per target hit.

Will the cooldown of Annihilate reset at the start of each battle in Galactic War?
    • Yes.
    How does Annihilate interact with Raid Bosses?
    • Annihilate deals massive damage (99999) to Raid Bosses, but Nihilus does not gain Max Health.

• Thanks. I don't go much on the forums. I was a casual player but I'm quitting the game, this just helped seal it.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

That's dumb. Basically makes the ability useless unless you get one of those long lasting battles, which in GW doesnt happen very often for me, if not at all.
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator

That's dumb. Basically makes the ability useless unless you get one of those long lasting battles, which in GW doesnt happen very often for me, if not at all.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't split the difference and make it reset to 5 or something more reasonable. The only use I can think for him in GW is to put him on earlier squads with taunters and healers so he can get enough turns to annihilate a few people and have a large health pool by 12. But he's not that great to waste time doing that. Death Trooper will fill the same role as him, but better.

I mean, you could load him up with speed and pair him with SA or other tm granting toons, but it still seems like there are just better options.