Heroic Rancor... I need your advice

Since my guild got good members we had to set a new rule for everyone. Then one team only is allowed in Heroic Rancor. This gives a chance for everyone to kick is back.

I would get your advice about what team to choose WITH THE CHARACTERS I GET for p1 and p2/3.

My swgoh here : https://swgoh.gg/u/cyrusren/collection

Thx.

Replies

• Start farming Teebo / Give Vader a zeta
  • How close are you to a Zeta for Darth Vader?

With that you can easily solo the raid with zVader, TFP, Sidious, QGJ, EP.
  • 11/20 Zeta
  • Until then, your best bet for damage is still probably your Empire team, though you're not going to be able to do any full phase clears without a TMR toon.
  • Potency mod the hell out of teebo and then add qgj, fives, wedge, and Biggs. You'll solo phase 1 and get well into phase two.
  • I'm farming Zeta for:

Zader EP TFP Sid Boba

What do you think about this?
  • I zeta my Vader and i can solo rancor everytime
  • Zader + 3 Empire and qgj
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    You can solo with Zader, three sith/empire, + Rex or QG. I like to use Zader, EP, Maul, TFP, Rex

Should I replace a character from this team by QGJ?

Zader EP TFP Sid Boba
  • Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »
    You can solo with Zader, three sith/empire, + Rex or QG. I like to use Zader, EP, Maul, TFP, Rex

Zader EP TFP Sid Boba

Any team with Zader lead, and heavy on the Empire, Sith, or independent turn meter reducers works. Rex and QGJ have good TMR on their basics so work well. Magmatrooper is great as he double-dips in the TMR fest. I wouldn't bother with Boba. The extra DOT's will help it die faster, but after a little finagling in phase 1, it's just a matter of hitting auto and coming back in a little while anyway.
  • QGJ's call assist is currently bugged and is reducing TM as well.
  • Tannjam wrote: »
    QGJ's call assist is currently bugged and is reducing TM as well.

Thats not quite true, it just shows the TM that is being removed by the assisting sith/empire ally at the start of QGJ's assist attack so it appears that QGJ is doing the TMR, but it's actually the assisting character.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Tannjam wrote: »
    QGJ's call assist is currently bugged and is reducing TM as well.

Thats not quite true, it just shows the TM that is being removed by the assisting sith/empire ally at the start of QGJ's assist attack so it appears that QGJ is doing the TMR, but it's actually the assisting character.

I've seen it remove TM on both the QGJ portion of the attack and the assist.

• You can get amazing numbers with Teebo (L), QGJ, Rex, Royal Guard, and Geonosian Soldier. Give all but GS Potency, Teebo and QGJ and Rex should also get Speed mods, and give GS a crit chance mods. RG's role is to put speed down on the Rancor. After that, he's pretty worthless, but that Speed Down is very important (so you could change him up with Fives, but mine is strong enough). Teebo, QGJ, and Rex are all about the turn meter reduction, so try to mainly use QGJ and Rex's basics only (and Teebo's if stealthed). GS gains TM when he crits, and has a 1 cooldown special that calls an assist. If Teebo is stealthed, GS's special has a 3/4 shot at a potential TM reduction.
  • Cyrus_Ren
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @Mogen
    Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »

Zader EP TFP Sid Boba

That means I won't go Teebo but Zader...