Anybody have a 7 star Nihilus video against a raid boss?

Prev1
Hey all,

I read that annihilate does massive damage to raid bosses in the link below. Does anybody have a video of it? Thanks.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/909203/#Comment_909203

Replies

• Hey all,

I read that annihilate does massive damage to raid bosses in the link below. Does anybody have a video of it? Thanks.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/909203/#Comment_909203

think everybody has a 3* nihil atm so it might be awhile before we see people who bought the shard pack
  • C_Man101 wrote: »
    Hey all,

think everybody has a 3* nihil atm so it might be awhile before we see people who bought the shard pack

You underestimate the power of whales.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I have a 7* nihilus and I can do vids if people know an app for iOS that I can screen cap
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I have a 7* nihilus and I can do vids if people know an app for iOS that I can screen cap

I think you can use QuickTime on a mac if you have one. I'm unfamiliar with the specifics as I have not used a mac in a while. Thanks.

I think you can use QuickTime on a mac if you have one. I'm unfamiliar with the specifics as I have not used a mac in a while. Thanks.

I need something that would allow use from phone not computer as mine was stolen
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I need something that would allow use from phone not computer as mine was stolen

Anyone else amused at the irony of this?
  • Supercat wrote: »
    C_Man101 wrote: »
    Hey all,

You underestimate the power of whales.

This. There are several 7* Nihilis pics from different players floating around with stats, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • XiliX
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Someone could actually afford to buy enough Nihilis Packs?? Must have taken out a 2nd mortgage on their home. :/
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Tannjam wrote: »

What part of his computer got stolen you cant comprehend?

Considering I'm not a college student and my work gives me a work laptop and I have no use for a laptop there shouldent be much irony
  • It does 99999, guildie tested it.
  • Well my alt account is in a guild that does tier 2 rancor raids. I managed to unlock nihilus on that account. He does 100k each time he uses his annhilate attack. It's been consistent each time regardless of which phase (1,2 and 3 tried so far).
  • There are other threads out there quibbling about the price and I would like to keep this focused on seeing Nihilus in the raid. I am interested in seeing it and I am sure others want to see it too.

Airshou allows recording games from my brief research. Would you be comfortable using that on your device?
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSlQ6O3QTo
    AAT Raid at around 10:10 in slow motion Nihilus uses Annihilate.
    Rest of the video is very detailed for Arena and Rancor raid as well.

Does he do enough damage with his other attacks that it would make sense to use him?
  • Tharivol wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSlQ6O3QTo

Wonderful. Thank you.

Does he do enough damage with his other attacks that it would make sense to use him?

Might be fun just for kicks in a Zader squad as he'll add a DoT every turn and is a sith so can help reduce TM, but other than that, he's probably not the fastest character to get 100k damage. Cuz Annihilate can only be used every 8 turns and he won't be able to increase the rancor's cooldowns, but I could see him being useful in HAAT p3.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    It does 99999, guildie tested it.

Might be fun just for kicks in a Zader squad as he'll add a DoT every turn and is a sith so can help reduce TM, but other than that, he's probably not the fastest character to get 100k damage. Cuz Annihilate can only be used every 8 turns and he won't be able to increase the rancor's cooldowns, but I could see him being useful in HAAT p3.

On the video Rancor raid is not shown directly but ending result is shown.
    Zader Lead / Zidious / Nihilus / Palpatine / Savage (Savage was probably not required but nevermind)
    As Rancor raid is finished; Zader's Final Damage: 3,2M - Nihilus Damage 3,4M
    At AAT Heroic that 99.999 damage from Nihilus' Annihilate translates into 2,47% damage at first Phase.
  • BenObi007
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The 2nd video is Rancor Heroic. I forgot to record the tank raid I did, but did 330k on autobattle in p1 with Nihilus lead and he did 99999 once to GG.

Darth Nihilus She-Sith and Sith Trooper all Omegas G11 7-Star:
  • Tharivol wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSlQ6O3QTo

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

I have iOS. Look up the app AirShou. I would look at youtube about it first since you can't download from store.

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

What logical reason would I go out and buy a computer when I hardly use one and have a work computer? Answer is there is no logical reason
    Tannjam wrote: »

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

What logical reason would I go out and buy a computer when I hardly use one and have a work computer? Answer is there is no logical reason

Do you not know what a "greater than" sign is?

You speak of logic.. I mean.. Who needs a computer when you can have a 7* Nihilus instead?

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

You speak of logic.. I mean.. Who needs a computer when you can have a 7* Nihilus instead?

I get returns out of this I always have with other mobile games as well ;)

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

I don't think I know what that means.

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

I don't think I know what that means.

It doesn't matter I'm a grown man and don't have to explain myself. As long as my bills are paid and my people I care about are set what does it matter what I spend my money on
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I think what really happened here is that one guy doesn't know what irony actually means

7* Nihilus > Computer

This is hilarious.

Anyone also see the irony in this, too?! :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I may be proved wrong, but I still don't see Nilly as being all that worthy for raid bosses. Zader's Culling Blade and Boba's Execute can destroy this with DOTs. With Zader and Boba in P3, it wouldn't be worth it to put Nilly in over another toon, such as Zid, Shaman, and Phasma.

As for Nilly's Annihilate damage, it's been well known it'll only do 99,999 damage to Raid Bosses. All one had to do was look at the mechanics on SWGOH.gg, and then they wouldn't be subjected to this annoying Lord Skunk video (who didn't even do his homework to know the name of the moves Nilly was performing). Yes, I watched - please give me my lost "essences" back he drained from me.

IMG_0332.png
    SnakesOnAPlane