Elusive Sith Attacker with Stealth synergy and Turn Meter Gain for Sith
Unlocks at: 2*
Available from: Lord of Hunger Event
Basic Attack – Exploit Weakness:
Special Attack – Dark Shroud:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Evasion down for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed, gain Stealth for 2 turns. If Sith Assassin already had Stealth, ignore the target’s Protection. At max level, also gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
Special Attack – Electrocute:
- Dispel all debuffs from Sith Assassin and gain Stealth and Foresight for 2 turns. If she already had Stealth, gain Speed Up and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. Sith allies gain 4-14% Turn Meter (Based on Ability Level) for each buff on her. (Cooldown 4-3) (Based on Ability Level).
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Stun for 1 turn. If Sith Assassin already had Stealth, dispel all buffs from Sith Assassin and deal 5% more damage for each effect dispelled and each living Sith ally. (Cooldown 4-3) (Based on Ability Level).
- Acquire Stealth by attacking with Exploit Weakness, and then use Dark Shroud to boost your own and all friendly Sith’s Turn Meter greatly.
- While under a Darth Maul lead, Sith Assassin is constantly in stealth, and constantly ignoring the target’s Protection.
Where to Use
- Turn Meter gain on Dark Shroud is greatly boosted by the number of buffs on Sith Assassin, however, the Sith do not provide many buffs to groupmates. Try adding a character like Chirrut, Han Solo, or Grandmaster Yoda to ramp up her buff count before Electrocuting.
- When paired with Sith Trooper’s ability to also conditionally ignore protection, these two open up opportunities for Savage Opress to one-shot an opponent under 50% life… while still being at 100% protection.
- Sith Assassin is a high damage attacker who is versatile enough to be the only Sith in a Squad Arena team, or a key member of an all-Sith squad.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines