zQGJ in phase 1 hAAT?

Hey y'all! Simple question: is it worth running zQGJ and/or zYoda (battle meditation) in phase 1 of the heroic AAT raid? Or should I use a different comp? Thanks!

Replies

• I'm sure one (or both) would make your team slightly better, but neither are required for the phase. Also the foresight mechanic is greatly discounted by Grievous basic ignoring foresight.
  • EnigmaCiper
    266 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    That depends. Do you already have QGJz and Zoda?

If so, yes. It can be effective.

If not, your zetas may be used elsewhere depending on what you want to do.
  • I can do 9-11% with zqgj,Ani,aayla,yoda and snips all g11

Similar score can be done with Ani lead though,so if you don't like Jedi very much I wouldn't advise you to prioritize his zeta
  • I did 206k on auto with them. That's not gamebreaking but it was efficient.
  • I can do 9-11% with zqgj,Ani,aayla,yoda and snips all g11

Similar score can be done with Ani lead though,so if you don't like Jedi very much I wouldn't advise you to prioritize his zeta

I run the same comp and lead as this and get the same score, I think my best was 12% or something like that. But like others have said you don't need a zeta lead to get this kind of score.
  • I'm already running them in arena; just wanted to know if I should bother keeping them in that comp. between IGD, JKA, Aayla, Ahsoka, zYoda, zQGJ, who do I keep and who leads?
  • ZGJ leads. With Yoda, Aayla, JKA, Ahsoka.
  • Meerava wrote: »
    ZGJ leads. With Yoda, Aayla, JKA, Ahsoka.

Igd over ahsoka but this
  • Anakin lead for raids. Extra 5-10% more offense and 20% crit damage makes up for the little bit of surviveability you lose