QoL update: daily squad arena activity gone

just had daily reset and the daily arena fight activity is gone. Normally i wouldnt bother but it actually gives a decent reward (arena tokens).

Replies

• Delete thread, fixed when restarting game
  • Andean
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Tynnribbe wrote: »
    Delete thread, fixed when restarting game

No, it isn't fixed when restarting game. -Edit didn't see it was the same guy writing it fixed it. Happy it works for you. Same can not be said for many others.
    Post edited by Andean on
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    @Tynnribbe glad to see the issue was resolved!
    @Andean In order to investigate further, could you please elaborate on the issues you are experiencing?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Andean
    10 posts Member
    Hey!
    Yes, the daily is not showing at all and has not since i lvled to lvl 58 which is some 3-4 days ago. I've looked into all the threads related to this and i see something similar in most of them. That is the level. Most or at least a lot who just got to 58-59 have this problem until they reach lvl 60. At first i had the change from 3 to 2 requirement for the reward and then i believe it disapeared in the same day(probably the moment) i dinged 58.

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Andean
    10 posts Member
    If this could be fixed it would be great as it matters much with those extra points especially now before palpatine event.
  • GiantKiller2p
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm still having this problem - the win 3 squad arena activity is not showing up in the list. I contacted customer support about it and was told that it was a "studio issue" and then I received an email asking that I post about it here.

"Hello ******,
    Please post the issue here :
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/95736/qol-update-daily-squad-arena-activity-gone
    Please find the self help link below:
    https://www.origin.com/en/login
    Thanks,
    Harshul A.
    EA Help"
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. 3/6 Game Update changes the PVP unlock to 28, but those that had it unlocked will still have it unlocked. The activity returns when the player reaches level 28
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.