0/8 on zeta farming again

Prev1
This is becoming a weekly ritual in guilds now with people messaging "no zetas today, AGAIN". 1/12 since I got my second zeta. These are not the droprates I am looking for. Unlike han, I would like to know the odds? A guarantee drop would be nice.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, I feel you. I probably average one per week after Sunday, Monday, Wednesday. Don't know how people can have multiple zeta abilities already.
  • Options
    I just had an 0-12 run myself. Got 1 Zeta today the fist in OVER 2 weeks. I don't expect to get 2 a day, or even 1 every day, but 0 in 2 weeks is really insanity.

When I can buy them at a rate of 9:1 over farming them, sometihng is wrong.
  • Options
    I just had an 0-12 run myself. Got 1 Zeta today the fist in OVER 2 weeks. I don't expect to get 2 a day, or even 1 every day, but 0 in 2 weeks is really insanity.

When I can buy them at a rate of 9:1 over farming them, sometihng is wrong.

Something is very wrong. Like most people I put a lot of time , effort, and resources into beating that challenge and to constantly get zero is just not cool
  • Options
    Ya sitting T 15/20 for. While now
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm 10-10, of course I haven't unlocked the challenge yet, but fleet shipments have a pretty good drop rate lol.
  • Options
    I feel you're pain. I should've just got my first zeta from shipments, id have it by now. Love and learn. I hear the drop rates are streaky so hopefully I'm due for a good streak
  • Options
    Well if that's the case, I am due for many good streaks. The last 3 weeks including today's, I got 2. Not good.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Someone with good RNG is 12/12 , lol

This game RNG algorithm is very bad.

Due to Zeta mat is very rare as high cost. Zeta should be fix rate, may be 1 zeta/1 challenge.

To be fair to all player.
  • Options
    FYI, kept notes of 46 attempts to far. On average you have a 50% chance of getting 1. Keep at it and they will come. People have multiple zetas so far because they spend their points on them instead of toons or ships.

• Options
    3 zetas in two or three weeks of farming. I've had to buy must of what I have
  • Options

I had to avoid battling you today even though you were lowest rank I could hit in BOTH arena and ships! Made me laugh second time I saw you.
  • Options
    0/4 the past 2 days. My worst run of bad luck was 0/16. My buddy has the worst one 0/20.
  • Options
    Three in a little over a week. 2/2 today. Hand me that balsa wood over there. I'd like to knock on it.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Im 0-8 after getting my first zeta

Annoying ...i doesnt seem random :/ in every challenge im gettin the minimum.
  • Options
    Finally unlocked yesterday, got 1 out the gate, then the gate slammed shut. I'm now 1/4.
    Not too mention 0 omegas as well.
    Sad to see it's going to be a rough ride; so glad I put all that effort into ships to get to this stage.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

I had to avoid battling you today even though you were lowest rank I could hit in BOTH arena and ships! Made me laugh second time I saw you.

Hahaha... That's messed! I tried getting into top 10 today in arena, but Seraphim was the only one I really had a chance against, but didn't want to kick him out. Today was the highest I've been in ships since the first month it came out. But by all means, as long as I stay t20 in PvP, wail away! And ships - I'm not too concerned about, even though I probably should put more effort into it
  • Options
    I prefer to have 1 zeta guaranteed each zeta challenge day, rather than a "slightly near to zero" chance to have two in one attempt.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

Hahaha... That's messed! I tried getting into top 10 today in arena, but Seraphim was the only one I really had a chance against, but didn't want to kick him out. Today was the highest I've been in ships since the first month it came out. But by all means, as long as I stay t20 in PvP, wail away! And ships - I'm not too concerned about, even though I probably should put more effort into it

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but who just got moved back from 19 by that hacker in our shard.
  • Options
    I buy zetas I don't get why everyone thinks they should have all heroes zeta in a month play the game earn your hero roster
  • Options
    Helekil wrote: »
    I buy zetas I don't get why everyone thinks they should have all heroes zeta in a month play the game earn your hero roster

Because we chose the hard way and spent our tokens on ships, thinking doing the challenge was the way to go on the long run, sacrificing direct buy of zetas. Of course, now people are catching up and the ones who were doing the challenge for months got nothing worth
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    This is a serious problem. A guildmate of mine was 2 challenge days ahead of me, and we have purchased the same amount of zetas from fleet, yet somehow he is at 10/20 for his 3rd zeta and I'm still 17/20 for my 2nd. The RNG part of zeta farming needs to go away, as it is causing a power gap by sheer luck.
  • Options
    I've averaged about 10/week between the challenge and the fleet store. 3-4 of those are coming from the challenge/ week. Unlocked the challenge 3 weeks ago, I'm over halfway to my second set.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    I've averaged about 10/week between the challenge and the fleet store. 3-4 of those are coming from the challenge/ week. Unlocked the challenge 3 weeks ago, I'm over halfway to my second set.

This is what I'm talking about. I unlocked the challenge way back in January. I have been farming for about 3x as long as you have, and we have the same total number of zetas.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I've had a dry spell, 1 for 4 so that's slowed things down a bit. Since I average 140 in Ship arena I get 2400 currency every two days so that gets me one Zeta and a little bonus (have all the pilots I want and I can always wait on gear). That gets me about 2-3 Zetas a week for sure at the current rate.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Save ship currency and buy one or two every once in awhile/per week.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Save ship currency and buy one or two every once in awhile/per week.

I do, but it still does not close the gap.
  • Options
    I was averaging about 2.5/week from challenges in early February but that average has dropped off. I farmed a total of 9 from the challenge node in all of February and 1 so far in March. At best I will get 1/day from the challenge. I. Focused on ships first so now I can easily take 1st place and I have resorted to buying zetas because I can't wait 2 months to farm 1 zeta ability.
  • Options
    BinBetter wrote: »
    Finally unlocked yesterday, got 1 out the gate, then the gate slammed shut. I'm now 1/4.
    Not too mention 0 omegas as well.
    Sad to see it's going to be a rough ride; so glad I put all that effort into ships to get to this stage.

I'm 5/4 and 1 omega in my first four attempts.
  • Options
    I feel ya man, went 0 for 16 last month. I wish they'd flatten the highs and lows of these things. Make them always award one, lower the chance to award 2 if they must.
  • Options
    17/20 today. Have gotten 3, one today, zetas parts in total since my last full one. Was hoping for more today but instead of being able to enjoy the game I now have to wait another !!!!6 DAYS!!! for 20/20. I assuming 0/4 tomorrow based on past history of drop rates. Not gonna want to wait another 30-40 days for another one.