The last update made the game very unbalanced. i want a refund!

veazye
52 posts Member
edited February 2016
So I spent some money in my last 2 months playing and trying to built a better team and i even got in the 1st place in the arena but right now i feel i want a refund.
I usually use luminara, darth sid, old daka, genosian soldier and a combination of these with 5 stars character like jedi consular/chewwbacca/java/talia

1st bug from the last update is: even if i win a match, the leaderboard position won't change and i even spend some crystals to get higher. (it happened 3 times today).
2nd a team with with 20000 power will kill my team of 24746 in the first turn due to leader ability that won't take effect in the first turn and there's no synergy in the other team, except the fact using high burst damage characters (droids) with poe resistance bravado with removing 20% turn metter, or by using phasma's fusilade and victory march so chewwie leadership defense won't save you, luminara heal won't work. So these are the supreme combination of characters.
3rd ig-88 if used with poe and have a first turn, he will kill half (the offense characters in the first turn).
4th when using with old daka talia's water of life talia will die, and you could use any healer to resurect her (i saw this in the arena) so if you have a taunt, and an ability block, you might as also lose the battle, and i think a saw hk-47 and boba fett getting resurected when using heal as well when using old daka on the team.
5th i tried to built a nighsister team and sometimes i use asaji (5 stars) in the arena, GW and the chalenges. I usualy use her for speed leadership (in the first turn it doesn't work), her strike fear (dispel 2 positive status effect from each team and recovers 5% for each effect) only dispels only one effect. so the nightsisters synergy is broken. when used against captain phasma or Poggle the Lesser (Droid Assault), or old old kenobi (mind tricks), she is useles and it might get some time to gather mace windu (maybe he is broken also).

6th 5555 will counter if you have your target set on him. Id doesn't matter if the caracter jumps his turn after he was stunned, would apply effect without an attack, or it would heal like luminara.

I know lots of people tend to this configurations between high damage characters with poe and turn meter/slow effect, but if game stays unbalanced, the results will been seen in the Galactic wars when your farm team will be killed in the first turn, before you will actually have a chance to retreat, not to mention the arena.
And if your 7 stars team will be killed in the first turn (like a one stars character) without a chance to defend, by a 4 stars team, some players will become frustrated and will leave the game.
And the future features like a world championship will be out of questions if most of the battles will end in 20 seconds.
Post edited by veazye on

Replies

• More to add, and i saw this in the GW. if you play a while and then retreat and then you come back with the same team, the battle will be the same, so there's only 0/100% potency, 0/100% tenacity, 0/100& evasion. only if you change the gameplay the match would be different, but if you retreat, again and you do the same, you will know the match was settled from the begining.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Where is @BentWookie comment?
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • im waiting for that too. i wont start the popcorn until he shows up.
  • So you guys are waiting for the Wallet Warriors flamefest? He has several good points. Specifically, if you look at the future possible gaming scenarios. The bugs are what the issue is. He has a right to complain when a product he purchased is not performing as advertised.

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So you guys are waiting for the Wallet Warriors flamefest? He has several good points. Specifically, if you look at the future possible gaming scenarios. The bugs are what the issue is. He has a right to complain when a product he purchased is not performing as advertised.

Well this OP is just a ludicrous whine, almost incomprehensible to read and laughable at best.

I saw this earlier today and I thought to myself, "This is just troll bait, and not very well done.." The wordifimacation and sentamagraphs are clearly those of a padawan. If I just leave it be and then the Master will show himself as the need for attention is what compels these troll baiters.

.. And it did. It very clearly did.

OP is Padawan Troll Baiter.
    You are clearly the Troll Master Baiter.

There are always two. :/

• 1st bug from the last update is: even if i win a match, the leaderboard position won't change and i even spend some crystals to get higher. (it happened 3 times today).

Oh my. I just filled bug report regarding this situation.
    I refill with 50 crystals to bypass cooldown, start from 13th spot at 5.56pm, win by 5.59.30s, get spot 4-10, refreshing my spot # till 6pm - still there but i still get rewards for 11-20 even i am still at 4-10.
    Happened several times but only AFTER i refresh with crystals. At first thought its a graphical bug but counted everything today and really got rewards for lower spot.
  • If you are unhappy ask google? for a refund. They don't seem to mind issuing refunds.
  • DraxalArmadine
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    BentWookie wrote: »
    So you guys are waiting for the Wallet Warriors flamefest? He has several good points. Specifically, if you look at the future possible gaming scenarios. The bugs are what the issue is. He has a right to complain when a product he purchased is not performing as advertised.

Well this OP is just a ludicrous whine, almost incomprehensible to read and laughable at best.

I saw this earlier today and I thought to myself, "This is just troll bait, and not very well done.." The wordifimacation and sentamagraphs are clearly those of a padawan. If I just leave it be and then the Master will show himself as the need for attention is what compels these troll baiters.

.. And it did. It very clearly did.

OP is Padawan Troll Baiter.
    You are clearly the Troll Master Baiter.

There are always two. :/

The best you can do is this grammar **** ****. Keep believing you are as important as you think you are, and you may convince yourself you are half as important as every person thinks you are.

Finger bang your phone and move along child. Your child-like attempts are annoying at best.