Star Wars Rebels getting some love

Here's chopper

6fXFoRa.jpg

Replies

• Im more interested in Pheonix Squadron.

Sure the main cast is obvious but maybe well get generic pilots
  • I'm excited !
  • Ezra and Kanan will see the Jedi META come in. That'll make everyone happy.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Sadly we will probably also see helicopter lightsaber, don't get me wrong I actually like Star Wars: Rebels
    However it also introduced the most ridicules sw weapon ever, a spinning dual bladed lightsaber
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I'm stoked for more empire characters and pilots
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Sadly we will probably also see helicopter lightsaber, don't get me wrong I actually like Star Wars: Rebels
    However it also introduced the most ridicules sw weapon ever, a spinning dual bladed lightsaber

I love the show but they were beyond ridiculous.

The lightsabers themselfs arent bad.

Its being able to fly with them that are.

Spinning blades just show Inquistors are not full fledged Sith and need tech to help them.
    ArtooSW wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »

That was an otherwise perfect episode too lol
  • hnewton wrote: »

Yeah it was an excellent episode. Kanan being blinded and knocking Maul off the temple was incredibly done imo. Like Obi-Wan said "Your eyes can deceive you" to see him connect with the force was done so well and the tension that built up to it was brilliant. That was by far my favourite moment of the episode.
  • ArtooSW wrote: »
    hnewton wrote: »

Yeah it was an excellent episode. Kanan being blinded and knocking Maul off the temple was incredibly done imo. Like Obi-Wan said "Your eyes can deceive you" to see him connect with the force was done so well and the tension that built up to it was brilliant. That was by far my favourite moment of the episode.

Almost as good as Han vs Boba fett
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Honestly, i thought the most recent episode was a lot better. A lot of stuff happened in the season 2 finale, but "through imperial eyes" was just so well done.
  • I've only seen up to Ghosts of Geonosis in season 3 but I have heard really good things about the recent episodes.
  • ArtooSW wrote: »
    I've only seen up to Ghosts of Geonosis in season 3 but I have heard really good things about the recent episodes.

For your next episodes.

1. Filler but plays to thrawns plans.
    2. Reaally good episode.
    3. Not as good but concludes previous episode... but has good story building.
    4. Reeaaally good episode and builds thrawn more.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I've only seen up to Ghosts of Geonosis in season 3 but I have heard really good things about the recent episodes.
    Season 3 is great. Definitely a couple filler epsiodes in the middle though.

I mean I guess not entirely filler because they contribute a little bit to the overall story, just not nearly as much as the others

Spinning blades just show Inquistors are not full fledged Sith and need tech to help them.

I agree the light sabor was fine flying with it made no sense and is impossible because physics.
  • Where was this found? Do we know who else is getting added? Love me some Kanaan and Sabine
  • Ktql85 wrote: »
    Where was this found? Do we know who else is getting added? Love me some Kanaan and Sabine

Choppers in the character list now under Pheonix tag.

Hes the daily log in
  • Syth_Hunter
    414 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Chopper is going to be an android only release.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

I agree the light sabor was fine flying with it made no sense and is impossible because physics.

Physics has never been a part of star wars
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Physics has never been a part of star wars

True but still makes no sense. There's nothing that can produce thrust.