Nihilus Goes Before he should

I've been trying to battle a Nihilus team in arena, just to see if he was worth gearing up. His Nihilus is speed 207, his Sid is 226. My EP is 217. We are both running a Zeta Maul lead. His Sid goes first and lays down AoE (fine) but then his Nihilus goes right after. Shouldn't my EP go between the two? Am I missing something?

I've run the same exact battle 3 times and each time that's the turn order. Again, it's possible I'm missing something.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Maybe he had Sith Assasin? She gives tm boost to all sith allies.
  • _Reaper_ wrote: »
    Maybe he had Sith Assasin? She gives tm boost to all sith allies.

No - other than Sid & Nihilus and Zaul lead, he was running Vader and EP as well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Screenshots of everyone's stats?
  • I had something similar happen yesterday. Both of us running zMaul. His EP was 207, mine was 213. Turn order was my Sid, then his EP before mine. Maybe not a Nihilus problem, but a zMaul problem?
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    Screenshots of everyone's stats?

Lol - can't get into the game.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Symber wrote: »
    I had something similar happen yesterday. Both of us running zMaul. His EP was 207, mine was 213. Turn order was my Sid, then his EP before mine. Maybe not a Nihilus problem, but a zMaul problem?

The only reason I think it's related to Nihilus is that this is the first time I've noticed this issue - and it was also the first time I've faced Nihilus team.

The stats I reported above are off by a little but the order would be the same it's 237 for his Sid, 217 for my EP and 206 for his Nihilus. Again, Nihilus force drained before my EP went - my EP's AoE was on cooldown of 1 when he took his turn.

Am I missing something? Is there a TM reduction involving Nihilus or Sid's Omega?

• Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    Were there any attacks before these, as Zaul gives toons 20% TM gain on dodge, but if it's that toons turn to go, they pop into / out of stealth immediately.

Xio
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Xioborg wrote: »
    Were there any attacks before these, as Zaul gives toons 20% TM gain on dodge, but if it's that toons turn to go, they pop into / out of stealth immediately.

At first, I thought it was related to that - but he was the only one who attacked (Sid) - so the only characters that could have received the evasion TM buff were mine. But it's that kind of thing I'm wondering if it is working correctly.

• Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    What were the full lineups? Zaul DN Sid <> and you had Zaul EP <>

Xio
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Him: Zaul, DN, Sid, EP & Vader
    Me: Zaul, EP, Vader, Shore & B2

Honestly, I haven't fought him since then, as I can't beat his 7* Nihilus anyway (especially when he goes right after Sid ;) )

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Lol - nevermind. I think I just figured out what happened. He probably opened with Sid, then my B2 probably went - Nihilus must have evaded granting him 20% TM. Please close this thread. :D