Help me out: Developing further.

Malathana
45 posts Member
edited February 2016
Click here for character overview: imgur.com/aIJ4SaI

Been playing the game since a week before the release of star wars VII and enjoying it so far. I've attached a screenshot of my current progress and wondered what I should go for next? At the moment I'm going for 6 star Geno and Asaji as well as Poe 5 star. Would be cool if you would share your thoughts! To the devs: Thanks for making the game as it is. Really enjoying the ride so far (and even spending money, ha!). While we're at it though, there are a few things that bug me about the game. Any chance you could improve this?
- The icons of the shipments: Would be nice if you implement the real picture so you know immediately if it's worth buying.
- The AI for the events are truly borked. Always gotta do the last one manually (healer, dps one at least)
- It's hard to test the efficiency of a character before you star her/him up. A training ground where you can test the characters potential would be nice. So far I had to rely on the web and personall guessing. While we at it: Would be nice to see thefull skill tree, so you know if it's worth to skill up a skill as the next one really rocks :)
- The number of crystals earned in GW is wrong. Most of the times it's less than what is displayed.
- Balance leader skills: Some are utterly useless, some are totally imba.

Replies