2Next

Replies

• Options
    What about zFives? Hmmm...
  • Options
    Kylo is the best option for me now, I'll farm him and Sífilis

LOL :D:D
  • Options
    Fives is a great ideia or maybe K2SO, mine have 8.7K of power and he will obligate the enemy to shoot on him
  • Options
    Because of the stealth
  • Options
    RAzZin wrote: »
    You can't have all Sith because the enemy will just shoot whoever they want then. You need someone that will never stealth and can take a hit like a Wiggs combo and preferably make the attacker suffer for that hit. So Kylo maybe. Sun or Baze.

Well you can since sith are immune to crit while stealthed so wiggs are not a threat ;-) you can also have sith soldier there.

I'll be running Zaul L, DN, SA, GK and Emperor - seems like the most solid choice.

Once I zeta Maul and G10/11 DN by this weekend, SA will get my full attention as this is the squad I want to start putting out.

Without a SA yet, I've trialled DN lead with EP, Maul, Sidious and GK in GW. When GK triggers squad retribution, its cool seeing all the Siths retaliate to an AoE and gain health at the same time.
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I ran zMaul with DN, EP, DV and Sun Fac to reasonable success. Trouble happens, predictably, against a faster Boba. The high dodge doesn't seem to help all that much usually against his AoE ability block. Those were the teams I had trouble with. With faster speed mods it could make the difference but today was just a trial.

Also, General Kenobi teams were semi annoying with that foresight buff thing and him always getting taunt.

I changed to my usual arena team at he end because I didn't want people targeting my nihilus all night for experiment purposes lol