CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

Not sure how much this is helping...
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.

You can go blind from that.

GOLD

• Swgoh is not loading for me it's saying my Internet has a problem but other apps work fine my Internet is fine, Last played at 4:45 for 10mins tried again just after 6 no joy since then, have tried using data and WiFi.
  • Every time I try to log on I get a message Connection Error, try again. Still can't
  • #letthecompensationcome
  • u should give us 10k crystals for apology :s

still can't get in

my energies gone :/ /

so give me 10k crystal and 7 star nihilious and darth vader

thx kiss bye <3
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

Lol people never read.
    This is a signature.
  • Nobody wants to talk
  • Gyhguf wrote: »
    Seems a lot of people can't log on including me...why the big silence?

I wouldn't call a megathread where developers and mods have weighed in several times and a server status update silence.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Still connection error...
  • I told them to not let JarJar run the update ... but noooo, he is fine they said, now see what happend!!
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Gyhguf wrote: »
    Seems a lot of people can't log on including me...why the big silence?

devs already responded 2/3 times in this thread saying its down and they are working on it but more its likely a provider issue

• FreedomGS wrote: »
    u should give us 10k crystals for apology :s

still can't get in

my energies gone :/ /

so give me 10k crystal and 7 star nihilious and darth vader

thx kiss bye <3
    Good thinking
  • five2zero wrote: »
    anybody else have this?

Yes, i'm not able to access the game "Connection Error" - There is an error with your connection...
  • Looks like AWS is generally buggered. So this could be related to that.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http://amp.usatoday.com/story/98530914/#pt0-916827
  • 3:18 eastern time.

No good still. Been ongoing for hours
  • Same & what's super weird is every post about it here gets removed within minutes! This one too will probably dissappear soon.
  • AWS has a major outage right now. Wonder if they use it....?
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

I mean there's better things you could enforce but good luck!
  • I've been trying to play galaxy of heroes on my iOS phone today and it keeps giving me connection issues where I am unable to get past "checking for updates". Is this server related?
  • I am having the same problem...is it possibly an AWS interruption?

• Good news! My phone with a cached connection works! Bad news, the tablet I use at home does not, despite reinstalling. Says to me it's a log in / first reload issue. Hope it helps Devs sort it, but a status post from powered that be would be nice. Last update was September!
  • CUNOMOR wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.

You can go blind from that.

GOLD

Platinum
  • It's not a mobile device issue from what I can see, it's international and it also isn't working on any emulators either. It will all be sorted out in the end though.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • I have the same issue. I have a Nexus 5 phone. Tried with both WiFi and Data but to no avail.
  • Has anyone heard if/ when we will be able to get back into the game?
  • I've been having the same issue on my android all morning.
  • Since many of us still can't get on to claim them, I think it's a reasonable request.
  • Not able to login what is going on.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2017
    Hiya! Couple reiterations and reminders as we all cool our heels
    latest
    • No, your posts about the outage are NOT being deleted. They are being moved to the merged threads post here. You know, the one you're reading right now
    • The Current Server Status has all the up to date information regarding this outage. Please keep an eye on it!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.