CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Achilles wrote: »
    pargame wrote: »
    I can't understand why are you surprised - We all know that here is 90% chances for servers to be down, the effect cant be resisted, evaded nor fixed. During payout and bonus energy times, the effect chance raises to 100%.

fixed it for you

Hahaha Im dead :lol:
  • Finally everyone will know what it's like to have a low budget cell provider
  • Can't get in-The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the time comes. The way is shut.
  • i just got a notification from apple news, amazon web hosting services are down which seems like many other companies rely on them like groupme, instagram, vine, imdb among others. maybe it is related
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection issues which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

You're experiencing some issues with issues?

Yo dawg, I heard you like issues.
    So we issued into your issue so you can issue while you issue.
    eZpr_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=search&f=.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Same on my end, wonder what's going on. Not happy if I don't get the bonus energy
  • Not sure if EA/CG uses AWS to host SWGOH but there's a big AWS outage at the moment....
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • So i am having an issue reconnecting to the game. I was on early this morning but now continuously cycling "checking for updates' then states connection issue. Just repeats the same issue over and over. I have attempted everything from reinstalling game, cleared cache, attempted on wifi, attempted on phone data and restarted phone and attempted everything listed before. Nothing seems to work. Help me EA forums your my only hope!
  • Great im down too
  • Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection issues which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

eZpr_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=search&f=.gif

I need a tissue for these issues...and Chewie shard!
  • They do use AWS hosting
  • Current Server Status: DOWN

Why are you checking the Forums, shouldn't you be working?

:D

OK now I need to get back to work ...
  • I went to log on for my mid day energy bonuses and the loading screen keeps saying checking for updates. After about 30-45 seconds it will spit out connection error, try again; but I have exited out, checked wi-fi, and run other internet based apps with no problems. Please help! I know there are lots of updates going on, didn't know if that caused it. I also installed a system update earlier today, is that causing the issue?

Thanks!
  • Kozispoon
    edited February 2017
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

EDIT- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

For further updates, please keep an eye on the News and Announcements section. Cheers!
  • DanTastix_1
    284 posts Member
    edited February 2017

Ma'am I am afraid upon recieving the issue reports from our clients "Issue-an-Issue" issue helpline, we are issuing a termination of your issued license to say issue. If no longer saying issue is an issue for you, your issue can suffer in silence for overuse of the word issue!
  • Same issue.
  • CG now get Chewie shards from Amazon?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Add me in. Can't connect for snit.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Achilles wrote: »
    CG now get Chewie shards from Amazon?

No - BentWookiee shards :smile:
  • Same thing happens in other EA games...
  • Kozispoon
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

EDIT- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

For further updates, please keep an eye on the News and Announcements section. Cheers!
  • Jowstir wrote: »
    I keep getting "problem with your connection" error, despite NO issues with my wifi. Help???

There are some problems with Amazon, I think the servers are on amazon
  • pargame wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Yep, run!
    This is a signature.
  • It's over an hour...
    Always trying and trying...
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    pargame wrote: »
    Achilles wrote: »
    CG now get Chewie shards from Amazon?

No - BentWookiee shards :smile:

Those are very rare.....
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Officially lost my Energy and Cantina refreshes that SUCKS!!!
  • I am having trouble getting into the game. This problem has been the same for the last 3 months. I turn the game on and it gets stuck on checking for updates and wont launch the game. I have a samsung s7 edge android device and my internet connection is at&t uverse. It seems that alot more people are having this same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have factory reset my phone as of last night. I have been chatting with EA tech support and at&t tech support the pat 2 days and no one seems to have a solution. I just turned my IPV6 off and that didnt work either. If anyone out there has found a solution to this problem please help. Have put alot of money into the this game, so the pain is real.
  • Yes servers must be unavailable
  • down ://

****?*
This discussion has been closed.