"Wish" I could reset characters.

LoveLoveRice
182 posts Member
edited February 2016
Just spent two days maxing Aayla Secura. Wish I could spend money or something to get my credits, Gear, and ability materials back. She is garbage and does terrible damage. Lvl 70 7 stars and struggles to hit 1k. Glad she was shot.

latest?cb=20130202032956

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    image_zpsvpa2lgu3.jpeg
  • I am angry and venting. Her gear grind was the worst one yet. I just wish I could reset her.
  • Recycle option, interesting is
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    She's great. One of the best Jedi in game.
  • Telaan wrote: »

I disagree. For as much as I had to put in, she plays really underwhelming. But I was wrong her attacks are more than 1k its like 2k. I mostly play Arena since all missions are 3* and I face all single target teams in the top 5 and the matches are determined in 2 turns.

Protip:Gear up Genosian Soldier instead. Much better option.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I didn't say one of the best toons. I said one of the best Jedi. Everyone knows about GS. Sorry, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously since I saw you post that obtaining a 7* Maul isn't expensive.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Agreed. It is so hard to beat her. She can stun, call assistant, counter, good damage, huge health. Lack speed.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Telaan wrote: »
    I didn't say one of the best toons. I said one of the best Jedi. Everyone knows about GS. Sorry, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously since I saw you post that obtaining a 7* Maul isn't expensive.

I got lucky and kept unlocking 32 shards a go. It did not cost me 1k-2k like the guy was saying. She has a 25% chance on attack to get an assist and she does not always stun on a crit that is **** or a glitch.

Honestly I am not trying to troll, I am just butt hurt and want a refund. Like you are saying, "she is one of the best Jedi's." I read this from you people, when I was starting out and I believed it.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I wish I had a 7* Ayla
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I wish I could reset characters as well. Even if it means I forfeit the credits and droids used to level, if I could get training mats and gear back, that would be awesome.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Even better, instead of resetting characters, why dont we just trade them in for another 7* of our choosing with exactly the same level/gear lvl?

Hahaha ewok scout, Ive found a use for you yet. Trading you for a 7* Rey or Leia
  • AdamW wrote: »
    Even better, instead of resetting characters, why dont we just trade them in for another 7* of our choosing with exactly the same level/gear lvl?
    My exact thought hahah... but... knowing EA and their deep money sink scheme, it will never happen. The best advice is adapt those that defeat you.

• It would be good, ive thought this from the start, if you could 'sell' toons like you can in Marvel Contest of Champions. That way if you get or upgrade toons and you are not happy you can sell and get a portion of all the different upgrades back (shards credits, spend credits, gear, droids, mats). I have 17 toons i either no longer use, dont like or didnt want....its annoying.