Best idea for the last open table in the cantina.

Except we could have pod racers and speeder bikes. It could be like Mario cart. We can get shards for new toons like little ani and padme and jar jar. What do you guys think? I know it's a pretty awesome idea, and the devs will probably come up with something similar once they see this post.

Replies

• Id say.. Gear smithing.. Easy as it sounds.. F.e. 10 mk4 droid callers +10k credits +1 crystal= 1 mk5 droid caller.. Also 10 mk4 droid callers+10k+1 crystal = 1 mk3 droid caller.. Easy right.. Works with everything
  • How is that remotely close to being better than pod racing with Jar Jar? You trolling me brah?
  • Actually think this would be kinda cool, but i doubt it will ever happen, though it would let people play the game more often if there was another energy where you mario cart style race and win pods, and they can be somewhat like ships where you need a character
  • I'd put my money on land vehicles. ATAT, AAT, etc.. Ship commanders for them too just like ships. Maybe you could even combine land vehicles with troops on the ground.
  • You do realize they can just add more tables right? They've done it before and probably will again
  • I'm still waiting to fight Jabba like they hinted at when I started playing. Although they took his table away.. He did have a table right? I'm not just crazy?
  • +1 Podracers
    +1 Little Ani
    +1 Jar Jar

It would be great if we could get the Senate version of Jar Jar. Maybe Chancellor Vallorum too
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    +1 Podracers
    +1 Little Ani
    +1 Jar Jar

It would be great if we could get the Senate version of Jar Jar. Maybe Chancellor Vallorum too

You my friend are a genius
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to fight Jabba like they hinted at when I started playing. Although they took his table away.. He did have a table right? I'm not just crazy?

It's not Jabba himself, it's his species. But I agree, why the useless cutscene?
  • Star_trollz
    145 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    They never toyed You with releasing a hut. It said you could fight him in a holotable match. This is a global game, you may have already fought a hut... someone who is descended from atilla.
  • They will probably do either nodes, or ship GW style thing. But not untill they release enough ships
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Id say.. Gear smithing.. Easy as it sounds.. F.e. 10 mk4 droid callers +10k credits +1 crystal= 1 mk5 droid caller.. Also 10 mk4 droid callers+10k+1 crystal = 1 mk3 droid caller.. Easy right.. Works with everything

+1000 on this.
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Id say.. Gear smithing.. Easy as it sounds.. F.e. 10 mk4 droid callers +10k credits +1 crystal= 1 mk5 droid caller.. Also 10 mk4 droid callers+10k+1 crystal = 1 mk3 droid caller.. Easy right.. Works with everything

Somebody crown this dude emperor. +10
  • Come on guys pod racing Mario kart style is so much better than crafting stun cuffs
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to fight Jabba like they hinted at when I started playing. Although they took his table away.. He did have a table right? I'm not just crazy?

He was sat where the door to the ships room is now. You fight him in the ships tutorial, then the door opens up when you beat him and now he chills at the back of that room.
  • Last cantina table nodes should be crowned with Stun Cuffs and such.