Two high level players looking for a new home...

So, a bud of mine and I are looking for a new guild. The one we're in isn't bad, but we have no coordination with raids (other than time), so we can't complete the heroic tank raid. I've spoken to other guild leaders who have guilds that do, and they say it's a combination of strong teams, but also coordination. So. There are two of use; both level 85, both with multiple 7 star teams. One (not me, alas) regularly places in the top 3 of his arena tier, and is top damage dealer in raids. We play ever day, contribute our 600 raid coins, and are good about donating gear. Neither of us are whales, but we've spent our share and have some strong teams. He's stronger in arena and GW, but I'm stronger in fleets.

If there's a guild out there looking for a couple of good players who want to contribute, let me know.

Thanks!

M.

Replies

• DanaDDissent
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Contact jedijeff on the forums or on Line messenger. He will get you two set up with a new home.
    Post edited by DanaDDissent on
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • @Treadhead2017 I can rehome you in one of my heroic rancor guilds until we get room in one of our HAAT guilds (if you're rosters are ready for it). We use discord to chat, add me if you're interested David Nicholson#3880
  • PM'd you. We are a heroic ATT guild with the entire guild having unlocked Kenobi. I sent you a PM, read it and see what you think. Hope to hear from you.
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • We are a HAAT guild as well. You two still looking for a home?
  • So, a bud of mine and I are looking for a new guild. The one we're in isn't bad, but we have no coordination with raids (other than time), so we can't complete the heroic tank raid. I've spoken to other guild leaders who have guilds that do, and they say it's a combination of strong teams, but also coordination. So. There are two of use; both level 85, both with multiple 7 star teams. One (not me, alas) regularly places in the top 3 of his arena tier, and is top damage dealer in raids. We play ever day, contribute our 600 raid coins, and are good about donating gear. Neither of us are whales, but we've spent our share and have some strong teams. He's stronger in arena and GW, but I'm stronger in fleets.

If there's a guild out there looking for a couple of good players who want to contribute, let me know.

Thanks!

M.

We are looking for people to grow with us. We are at Normal ATT but we have some real strong players and probably would be able to do Heroic Tank if we had some more strong players.

There is a big possibility also that you guys get Officer privilege. Try us out. We use LINE to chat but not mandatory if you are not officer. We do raid At 7pm and 10pm GMT-5.

We would definitely appreciate your help

• We need 12 more haat ready players. If you are falling short think about maybe joining forces with us. I am a heavy hitter with over 90+ 7* toons most fully geared, heavily moded and maxed. I have 5 zeta toons. Rank #1 consistently in ship battles and top 10 in the arena. We are a dedicated guild of good hearted people. Devoted to eachother as much as contributing to guild currency. We use discord to stay connected. My email address is ballardinvestigations@yahoo.com. think about it. My ally code is 934 833 397. My roster can be viewed at https://swgoh.gg/u/jedidude/
  • Ebon Sun needs a few more hAAT raid ready members to fill our roster.

Next hAAT will start this weekend (EDITED MARCH 1st).

We have about 10 players that do the bulk of the damage so you may rank high in rewards.

Message me if interested.
  • AlonRoy
    17 posts Member

Hi,

CZE Clonewars Heroes is europe well organized guild with very friendly and active ppl. In this moment we have 39 players well farmed and geared and we are trying find 11 same active and farmed players.

Now, at the end of month, we have 2500 raids points. So even we have not much players, we raid very often.

Of course we raid Rancor T7 acordning to standarn rules (raid start and all can do one participate try with 0 dmg....raid is killed after 12hours from start raid)

AAT normal we finish in 2 days without rules (if we start in the morning we kill him in this day)
    AAT Heroic we stuck in p3 about 50%.

For comunication we use Line.

What we expected:
    Be active and well gear...so standart groups for haat (jedie, rebels, droids, clones etc with gear 9 or higher)

If you are interesting contact me here in pm.

AlonRoy