Darth Sidious Gear - Where to Find It

I'm unlocking Sidious tonight and I would like to use today's energy to farm his gear.
Is there any online resources that list character's gear at different levels and where to find it?
Can anyone who just unlocked him let me know some of his low level gear?
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Replies

• Options
    Hi Push, I got myself Darth Sidious 3 days ago now, what I have found the most efficient way of targeting gear is using the find button located in the character screen, this will be able to let you know based on what point you are at in the game.

Without spending any money, and at lvl 41 I currently have 2.2k power and have lvld up his skills a good amount. Without much effort.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm all geared up now. What I was trying to do was gather the gear before I got him, so I didn't have access to that button yet.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    For most attackers, you need a lot of MK 4 sorosub
    There's a few other things, most notably you'll need 50 salvage each of mk6 chewiab syringe and (I think) MK 3 carbonati sensor array
    A lvl 70 7* will have 5500 power
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Or 5464 without the hair dryer.