Old Daka stars

2Next

Replies

• Lianara wrote: »
    I assume special attack value goes toward her heal.

I wish it did, but it seems to based solely on her hit points which are kinda low for a healer, at least compared to Bariss

The stats do affect damage for each of the attack types, there are things added like %damage from leveling the skills or buffs or crits but they do affect the damage
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Lianara wrote: »
    I assume special attack value goes toward her heal.

I wish it did, but it seems to based solely on her hit points which are kinda low for a healer, at least compared to Bariss

The stats do affect damage for each of the attack types, there are things added like %damage from leveling the skills or buffs or crits but they do affect the damage

She maxes out at 12.9k health. More than JC or Lumni.
  • She works great on a Phasma team since it seems like she is his favorite assist to call. Her revive is not reliable yet if you ignore her too long she will revive all dead including Lumi and her first move is to heal all those resurrected. She forces you to gamble or make her a high target priority.
  • She resurrected my Lumi and Luke in GW today. I keep on playing GW till last toon is she is in my team.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Leostrada wrote: »
    Please help me, I'm currently doing Dark Side missions and need another healer beside TALIA to get three stars.
    Here's my ally code 571-635-883
    Thank yoooou
    You can use my Daka as well, when others are on cooldown. I sent you invite.
    Post edited by Lianara on
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • I use my 6* daka for pvp and she is a beast with Phasma, random revives plus lots of stuns is a great stall tactic!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Daka is great at 7*, see her in Arena in some top teams and she is worth it just because of the stun. You have to have her at 4* (unless you have an ally to borrow her for DS), but 7* her is not a waste. She is a boss in all game modes. Problem is you might want to get Poe, FOO, QGJ and Fives toó, so you have to choose. She is great regardless.