Mace Windus Capital Ship Inquiry *edited, no issues today

Fedegalante1891
324 posts Member
edited March 2017
Just fought two battles against Windu lead ship fleets. Apparently his pink shot has no cooldown now? The **** ship kept firing this every turn and kicked my butt easily. Never happened before, i have fought the same guys in my shard dozens of times.

Also, he fired his ultimate weapon after his 2nd turn!! because of that

Before you suggest, the amount of target locks wasnt enough to reduce the cooldown to 0

Unbeatable with a couple ships that apply target lock, and a taunter to protect them (Vader, Fives, TFP, Koon, Biggs)

Anyone else got the same?
Post edited by Fedegalante1891 on

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    4 turn cooldown, and that's reduced by 1 for every enemy hit. It can very easily use that ability back to back.

That move also grants everyone Valor and Valor reduces the ultimates cooldown.
  • Options
    His "AOE" only targets one target plus any target locked ships, but cooldown is reduced by one for every ship hit. If he had Vader and got lucky with his other ships that can apply target lock he can easily keep reusing that ability every turn. At least read and understand the ability descriptions before complaining that they are bugged.
  • Options
    WAI.
    The cooldown on Fortune Favors the Bold is reduced by 1 for each enemy struck. So it is possible to get it out every turn if there is target lock on your whole fleet.

When you say "ultimate weapon" do you mean Convergence? Because that doesn't attack, it gives his allies damage immunity. It starts on cooldown, but can be reduced very quickly if he is launching his FFB regularly. Each ally gives him 20% turn meter and reduces the cooldown on Convergence by 1.

This is why I run Endurance.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    4 turn cooldown, and that's reduced by 1 for every enemy hit. It can very easily use that ability back to back.

I know that, but never happened before, and i basically fight the same 5 guys every day.
  • Options
    His "AOE" only targets one target plus any target locked ships, but cooldown is reduced by one for every ship hit. If he had Vader and got lucky with his other ships that can apply target lock he can easily keep reusing that ability every turn. At least read and understand the ability descriptions before complaining that they are bugged.

Im hover between top 10 and top 5 daily, and fought Windu lead fleets a hundred times, i know how it works. The amount of ships hit wasnt enough to reduce cooldown to 0, hence my question
  • Options
    Did he start running Kylo's shuttle? ;)
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Did he start running Kylo's shuttle? ;)
    No, Vader locked, Biggs taunted, no other locks that turn (JC, Ahsoka, Sarge the other ships)
    Second turn Vader locked another, no more locks (Ackbar cant cleanse vaders lock dont know if its WAI, assume it is). He fired again the pink crap

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It is either an "only you" bug or a "you missed something." just fought endurance twice and both times used the taunt somewhere in between using the ffb there was 2 reinforcements in there also.

I don't know how ffb only hitting one of your ships, which is what you are implying, is going to slaughter you.

As for the damage immunity they could have just upgraded the ability which reduces its CD to 15 from 20.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    It is either an "only you" bug or a "you missed something." just fought endurance twice and both times used the taunt somewhere in between using the ffb there was 2 reinforcements in there also.

I don't know how ffb only hitting one of your ships, which is what you are implying, is going to slaughter you.

As for the damage immunity they could have just upgraded the ability which reduces its CD to 15 from 20.

Maybe i missed something, hasnt happened today, but it was odd, and i never auto so i know how it works, especially since i fight the same guys every day for top10-top5

Thanks for the input, guess ill never know what happened for sure, maybe as you said i missed something or the AI was in God mode and decided to screw me