What would be the best faction for arena

Star_trollz
145 posts Member
edited March 2017
I want to start an alt account with a sleeper team and see how far I can get. None of the meta teams!! So don't say wiggs or anything like that. I'm thinking along these lines:

Light side teams
1. Chewy/Ewoks
2. Jawas

Dark side teams
1. Nightsisters
2. Geonosians/Nute
3. Tuskens/?

Mixed team
1. CUP/Ugnaught/Lobot/Mob/GamoreanGuard?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you completely avoid the meta(s),you're gonna have a bad time.

I mean all toons that are or have been in a meta team.

You might just want to consider a mix team that is not a synergy meta and see how that works
  • Options
    I'm just confused as to why you'd ask for the best arena faction and then exclude meta toons...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    You just named the worst teams
  • Options
    That's the point, I want a sleeper team that can actually be decent, to make people in my shard think what the ef is wrong with this guy, and also so if I can crack top 200 or 100 or whatever I can come here and brag. I'm thinking nightsisters would be the best team to climb in arena, but idk ewoks, jawas, or geos might be good too. Has anyone ever tried a fully maxed team like this to see what they can do?
  • Options
    That's the point, I want a sleeper team that can actually be decent, to make people in my shard think what the ef is wrong with this guy, and also so if I can crack top 200 or 100 or whatever I can come here and brag. I'm thinking nightsisters would be the best team to climb in arena, but idk ewoks, jawas, or geos might be good too. Has anyone ever tried a fully maxed team like this to see what they can do?

I get it but the title for this thread is misleading. Maybe best non meta teams... either way, good luck
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll...
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'd go something tanky. With counters. It's a mixed squad but would be very annoying.

Ben(L) w/ a mix of either Fives, Savage, FOST, SunFac, Aayala, IG100, Kylo

Lots of HP mixed with counters, evasion TM gain and variety of debuffs. Very annoying and time consuming.
  • Options
    I want to start an alt account with a sleeper team and see how far I can get. None of the meta teams!! So don't say wiggs or anything like that. I'm thinking along these lines:

Light side teams
    1. Chewy/Ewoks
    2. Jawas

Dark side teams
    1. Nightsisters
    2. Geonosians/Nute
    3. Tuskens/?

Mixed team

chewys leader ability can make your team insanely tanky i would know cause i run into him in GW a lot.

Ewoks might be the best out of this list all of there characters are good and chirpa has a decent lead.

jawas are terrbile in arena unless maybe you run into a droid team.

please dont run a full night sister team only daka and ventress are good and talia has potential but the other 2 are trash.

geonosians are the best ones on this list along with ewoks.

tuskens? lol no.
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I think you should just run eeth L, chewie, ug, uror, & lobot. Super non meta... haha
  • Options
    420 wrote: »
    I think you should just run eeth L, chewie, ug, uror, & lobot. Super non meta... haha

lol I don't want the worst possible team... I want something with some synergy and that is close to a full faction that can surprise people and do halfway decent
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Lol sorry was just messing with you. Run droids dude.they are not meta and they kick donkeys
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks and Royal Guard will be better
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

Light side teams
    1. Chewy/Ewoks
    2. Jawas

Dark side teams
    1. Nightsisters
    2. Geonosians/Nute
    3. Tuskens/?

Mixed team

craptacular.gif
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ig88 (L) + geonosians :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Love everyone's sheep mentality with 'just follow the meta'. Props to this guy for going for what he likes and doing his own thing!
  • Options
  • Options
    Gamezealot wrote: »
    Go full separatist.

Interesting I was thinking nute/geos, or I could go dooku/grievous/asajj/magmaguard/b2
  • Options
    What are the best toons that beat the best toons? Wouldn't they by definition then be the best toons?
  • Inyan_Soi_Leau
    430 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    One I've played around with in cantina and light side battles that's fun is ewoks/yoda. Especially when you use Chirpa's Tribal Unity, then Yoda's Battle Meditation. If you already have foresight on Yoda, he gives foresight and tenacity up to all the ewoks...and I assume speed up again.

It can be a real pain in the ****, and it's fun. If you can get their speed and offense up enough, that could be a really frustrating team.

Oh, and of course it's a Teebo lead, so you have the added fun of ewoks and yoda going stealth randomly.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to totally screw with people run GK Lead zarris Chaze and zChewie.

You can sub Nihilus and zylo for Chaze.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen jawas, and or ewoks with royal guard or boba getting do about rank 300 in my shard. I've been playing since launch and at least 1 of the 3 teams showing up to pick to fight in the top 200 on my shard have zeta teams.
  • Options
    IG88
    Gamorrean Guard
    All three tuskens
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Nute Gunray (L), Princess Leia, Teebo, Nightsister Acolyte, and Geonosian Spy. Could also use Sith Assassin. Nute's leadership and Leia's crit chance up could have you critting a ton and gaining a lot of turn meter in theory.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    If you want to totally screw with people run GK Lead zarris Chaze and zChewie.

You can sub Nihilus and zylo for Chaze.

You can thank zChewie because the rest of your team is weak.