look sir, droids!

I can tell you...
this was the least expected login toon I think was possible.

noice!

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Chopper is not the droid your looking for...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • No, he isn't.
  • hes probably how cad bane for bounty hunters is for droids. He gets the bonuses and overall is a decent toon, but doesn't have any synergy other than sharing the same tag
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Oh look, he throws rocks! Well gents, looks like we found a counter to the hAAT, it can't repel firepower of that magnitude!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    DruBacca wrote: »
    Oh look, he throws rocks! Well gents, looks like we found a counter to the hAAT, it can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

Yeah, I wouldn't like to face him in arena.
  • ikr
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017

Hey, put Chopper on a team with Teebo, Rey, Chirrut, and Poggle and you've got a team of sticks and rocks. That's a scary combo.
  • Lightsabers, shields, and modern armor were not meant to handle such heinous weapons.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

Hey, put Chopper on a team with Teebo, Rey, Chirrut, and Poggle and you've got a team of sticks and rocks. That's a scary combo.

Sticks and stones....
  • Too bad c3po or jar jar couldn't add words to the mix
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    At least we know that if they can add chopper they can add more ewoks!! :)