LOL We are getting another Droids Fight Back Event!

Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited March 2017
Who is ready for 1 or 2 shards of 1 jawa! I AM XD! Even Heroic Tier is pitiful... it is so awesome! :D
Edit: https://swgoh.gg/db/events/droids-fight-back-ffc891character-event-3/ These are the rewards... Absolutely amazing ;)

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Well. The assault battles and droid fight back are rotating events. I believe the Dev's said they would becoming back regularly.
    As always you are not required to participate.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    So excited for that one shard!
  • I just started farming jawa so I can get crit mods so I could use the rewards... however I don't have droids
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yayyy! Whole 5 points for shard shop!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The rewards for the Jawas Fight Back event were good considering the amount of time the event takes to complete. The problem with the event was the rarity--if it only comes around once every couple months, there's no real incentive to care about it. (Luckily, droids are rad as hell, so you're likely to work on them anyway) Oh, and the refresh cost is too high.

But if it's more common and it's tiered appropriately, it's not bad. More content is good.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    The rewards for the Jawas Fight Back event were good considering the amount of time the event takes to complete. The problem with the event was the rarity--if it only comes around once every couple months, there's no real incentive to care about it. (Luckily, droids are rad as hell, so you're likely to work on them anyway) Oh, and the refresh cost is too high.

But if it's more common and it's tiered appropriately, it's not bad. More content is good.

So you are saying 1 shard for each Jawa for Heroic tier, or just 1 or 2 shards for one jawa for the other tiers is good? Wow nice dude xD
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

So you are saying 1 shard for each Jawa for Heroic tier, or just 1 or 2 shards for one jawa for the other tiers is good? Wow nice dude xD
    God no! The credits and gear are nice.

EDIT: With the caveat, of course, that the second to last tier (which is as high as I can go) takes less than two minutes and pays out........ Uhhhhh.... I forget. 60k?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

Yes anything free for little effort is nice.
    It is not like droids are only useful for this event.