Will the Q&A results be posted soon?

Rolf
1032 posts Member
I know there were very many posts, but probably not *so* many answerable questions after culling the duplicates. Was kind of hoping we'd see something today.
My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I was kinda hoping we'd see something in January like we were told there was going to be.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Well I figured we at least had to give them a week post close (last Monday) and didn't expect anything on the weekend. Hence my hope for today.
  • My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Yes, but that's not an official Dev-generated thread. The official one from Jesse is stickied, and was closed for questions just last Monday. Not that I wouldn't appreciate faster responses, but let's at least let them respond to questions from their own thread, right?
  • Yeah I know it's not the official one. But Jesse stated some time before January 7th that he would make one 'soon'. I didn't realize soon meant you'll get your answers in a month.
  • Like @Rolf said, I closed the thread last Monday, so it's only been one week since I compiled the questions. I've sent a portion of them to the team for answering, but there is quite a bit of work being done on the next update, so it may be a little bit longer before the answers are ready.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Like @Rolf said, I closed the thread last Monday, so it's only been one week since I compiled the questions. I've sent a portion of them to the team for answering, but there is quite a bit of work being done on the next update, so it may be a little bit longer before the answers are ready.

So we should expect it after the update then?
    Like @Rolf said, I closed the thread last Monday, so it's only been one week since I compiled the questions. I've sent a portion of them to the team for answering, but there is quite a bit of work being done on the next update, so it may be a little bit longer before the answers are ready.

Lol ... ugh, poor EA_Jesse... even though it's only February, would you like an early Christmas present of Paxil, Prozac or Lexapro? :)

Thank you for the update and information. I appreciate it!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Towani wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

Lol ... ugh, poor EA_Jesse... even though it's only February, would you like an early Christmas present of Paxil, Prozac or Lexapro? :)
    At least some Prilosec and Zantac, I would think.
  • Towani wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

No, I would like proper communication from the person who's job it is to communicate with us.

I'd like it if 'soon' didn't mean in 6 weeks time.

Thanks for the update mate! Looking forward for those A's. As well as the preview for the February update and the actual update. :)

Lots to come!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (: