Please give Tarkin's Capital Ship more darkside synergy.

Sleek_Viper
345 posts Member
edited March 2017
With biggs now being fixed no one in arena is using him. Even I had to retire him for now. Please make him viable. I have 46 Ackbar leads and 4 Windu in the top 50 on my shard. Clearly there is a problem with ship game balance.

Give him "darkside" synergy since there are only 3 Empire ships and 1 (Reaper) is behind a paywall. Empire synergy is a joke right now (fleet battles).

I feel like fleet battles are the new tournaments. Oh look, another wiggs team.

If anyone is running a maxed Tarkin with success I would love to hear about this + strategy, Thanks.
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
Post edited by Sleek_Viper on

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    He has plenty of empire synergy, just not enough ships to share it with. Hopefully that will be amended now that Rebels characters are being added
  • I run a maxed Tarkin and place 5th-20th each day.

I use Vader's Tie adv., TIE fighter, slave 1, Biggs, and sun fac.

My reserves are Darth maul, Ashoka, and FO tie.
    Vader is 4 star and the rest are 5 or six stars. I rarely lose a match and never get timed out by mace squads. Biggs and sun fuc provide taunting cover while Vader, boba and tie pilot do major damage. Once Biggs dies I bring in maul and stealth everyone but sun fac. He throws out target locks when countering.
  • I run a maxed Tarkin and place 5th-20th each day.

I use Vader's Tie adv., TIE fighter, slave 1, Biggs, and sun fac.

My reserves are Darth maul, Ashoka, and FO tie.
    Vader is 4 star and the rest are 5 or six stars. I rarely lose a match and never get timed out by mace squads. Biggs and sun fuc provide taunting cover while Vader, boba and tie pilot do major damage. Once Biggs dies I bring in maul and stealth everyone but sun fac. He throws out target locks when countering.

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing =) I'll definitely try this.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Synergy is only half the problem. His kit and bonuses are just completely outclassed by mace and aa. Only decent thing he has is the tie fighter aoe. Other than that he's pretty much trash.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Synergy is only half the problem. His kit and bonuses are just completely outclassed by mace and aa. Only decent thing he has is the tie fighter aoe. Other than that he's pretty much trash.

"Completely outclassed" is not the word I'd use. Mace and Ackbar have a better use for their kits at the moment, I agree, but we only need a few tweaks for Executrix. Nothing too fancy. The devs are now working on a bug in his Ultimate, which might actually help him a lot. Check @CG_Kozispoon 's comment in my old Executrix thread.

"Completely outclassed" is not the word I'd use. Mace and Ackbar have a better use for their kits at the moment, I agree, but we only need a few tweaks for Executrix. Nothing too fancy. The devs are now working on a bug in his Ultimate, which might actually help him a lot. Check @CG_Kozispoon 's comment in my old Executrix thread.

Read thru your thread. I didn't even know that was a bug.. what the heck.. no wonder I feel like its a major let down when I use it on like 2 remaining ships and they only lose half health. Makes sense now.. that should have been fixed months ago.
  • Darth_Amarth
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Read thru your thread. I didn't even know that was a bug.. what the heck.. no wonder I feel like its a major let down when I use it on like 2 remaining ships and they only lose half health. Makes sense now.. that should have been fixed months ago.

Agreed. Thankfully. devs are aware now so let's hope we get that fixed soon enough.
    PS: Oops, I forgot to link the thread lol
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/933867#Comment_933867

Agreed. Thankfully. devs are aware now so let's hope we get that fixed soon enough.
    PS: Oops, I forgot to link the thread lol
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/933867#Comment_933867

No worries, i'm slightly forum savvy :wink: