Who's Your Favorite Character To Use?

Prev13
3Cheers4Tyranny
2084 posts Member
edited March 2017
For me, it's General Kenobi. He has amazing animation and if fun in general to use.

His lead is very fun too, I have had some good success with it:

2eZ5l9xh.jpg

No #1 arena team but extremely fun to use.

And my favorite thing: his mass assist. It's so satisfying to watch.

What's your favorite character to use, why, and do you use them for sucess or just pure fun?

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Maul is honestly so satisfying, especially in GW when he goes 4 turns in a row.

Boba is up there too. And back in the day, whacking people with Rey's stick was better catharsis than a hundred thousand blasters.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Maul is honestly so satisfying, especially in GW when he goes 4 turns in a row.

Boba is up there too. And back in the day, whacking people with Rey's stick was better catharsis than a hundred thousand blasters.

Maul's extremely fun to play with, not go against :joy:

I love using Boba too, especially his execute.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Maul is my favorite as well (can't wait to zeta him) I love wiping out a whole gw node of jedi with him.
  • Boba and EP. I like toons that you can mod them for different roles and have multiple abilities so it's a bit of a chess match than tic-tax-toe (Wiggs and Chaze).
  • Boba and EP. I like toons that you can mod them for different roles and have multiple abilities so it's a bit of a chess match than tic-tax-toe (Wiggs and Chaze).

Emperor is ssooo fun against Wiggs teams and just in general.
  • Kylo. I giggle every time I see him OHKO Chirrut.
  • Kylo. I giggle every time I see him OHKO Chirrut.

That makes me happy to hear. Can't wait to max him now!
  • Weeeeee
    20 posts Member
    Death Trooper will be!
  • Oh, watch the meta comments... Hahaha!

It has to be Ventress & Bane. Such an underrated toon Ventress, but still so much fun. GW will not be the same without her... Seeing as I can't really use her anywhere else.
  • Oh, watch the meta comments... Hahaha!

It has to be Ventress & Bane. Such an underrated toon Ventress, but still so much fun. GW will not be the same without her... Seeing as I can't really use her anywhere else.

Kinda like Ventress. If she played good on defense, I'd consider using her.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Boba Fett is high on the list. Whenever I use his execute ability in my head I say to myself, "you were going to beat me in arena, but then you took a rocket to the face."
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Ig-88. He just kills things.
  • Vader. Has been since April.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Ig-88. He just kills things.

He's a beast.
    Vader. Has been since April.

Love using his culling blade.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Hoth Rebel Scout is really fun to play, pretty fast, goes twice with his special if it crits, can stun and also give TM to other allies, plus he's really fun in LS missions when theres a ton of Empire enemies, he can go like 4 times in a row lol.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Tfp hits hard and his special grants foresight. Not to mention he's the fastest toon.
  • Setish
    15 posts Member
    Nihilus, he's beutiful and gives so much lifesteal. His animations too... he's amazing.
  • Aalya Secura
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Resistance team and GK
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Scout is really fun to play, pretty fast, goes twice with his special if it crits, can stun and also give TM to other allies, plus he's really fun in LS missions when theres a ton of Empire enemies, he can go like 4 times in a row lol.

A unique character and very underused!!!

Personally i like my Kylo. He was my favorite to use before they reworked him and he still is now. At a whopping 9455 power and more health and protection than many tanks in the game e is so satisfying and is the hallmark of my FO team.
  • Darth Nihilus

Just going to take some work to get him up!
  • B2. He's been irreplaceable in my team since I started using him. And however the meta shifts he's always useful. But Nihilus has the best animations and is so fun to watch!
  • Nimdull
    17 posts Member
    Kylo
    1) his a tank/attacker
    2) he got stun/retribution
    3) He can reset his cooldowns and with his omega he has no cooldowns
    4) He makes easly 30k damage
    5) and to make it more annoying he can make dots and heal immu
    6) With his zeta he is so hard to kill :3

LuVe HiM <3
  • Meesa
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    B2. He's been irreplaceable in my team since I started using him. And however the meta shifts he's always useful. But Nihilus has the best animations and is so fun to watch!

Don't you get annoyed with his "pew pew"? That and Dooku's spastic attack are the most annoying things in the game.
  • dalvik
    11 posts Member
    Teebo :-D
  • War
    932 posts Member
    I know he's meta, but I really like Vader. Have used him ever since January/February 2016, a month or two after I started the game. Back then I used him as lead with Sidious and HK-47 to stack debuffs and watched him one hit kill anyone.

Of course after unlocking EP the obvious choice was to use EP lead, but I still got run Vader along side him. Now that I have Zader I once again get to run him as lead. This time however, Vader's leadership isn't ruining my arena ranking.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Back in the days....Old Daka in a stun squad with RG and 2 assist callers.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Well Ahsoka was one of my favs before i got Vader gear11 and up to 6 star and i really enjoy using him You want infinate Dots and now i get to Throw my lightsaber and Kill you then ability block another toon right after.

But for real though Nihilus is great to use basic dispel life stealing special and a OHK on any toon in the game oh and once i get his speed up he will rule my arena shard. He hungers to go higher than top 15 he is aiming for top 5. His animations are great as well.
  • Has nobody mentioned zam wessel? She one shot after another with sweet animations and cool sounds she has a decent evade stat because why not. Plus on a bounty hunter team the thermal detonators give the whole team TM