Anti Sith Characters?

In a game built on balanced characters, I don't understand why there are so many increased stays against jedi, but none against Sith. Sidious has increased evasion against jedi, Darth Maul does double damage against jedi. With Mace Windu being someone who almost single handedly brought down Sidious (And a failed attempt at him being anywhere near useable in this game) I feel he should have a double damage against Sith passive. But he shouldn't be the only one.

Replies

• Dark side Barriss
  • Most/all of the Jedi are very good individually and have excellent Jedi synergy. The inclusion of anti Jedi sith were made to facilitate combat with them- i.e. Droids don't gain bonuses against jawas. Droids are good and need a reliable counter. Also there aren't many sith in the game right now, and only two are prevalent: sidious and dooku.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The problem is, any anti-sith abilities are hard to justify from the flavor point of view for any characters from the movie era, as there are only two Siths and they are usually secretive. So, any "sith hunter" would have to come from a time when the Sith were abundant, like the Old Republic. And also, apart from the game protagonists, the ones who usually kill the most Siths are other Siths... Maybe Atris from KoTOR2 could fit, but I would hesitate to use her because she is such a stuck-up b*tch :D
  • I wouldn't want to see all jedi having an increase, just select ones. Windu and Yoda would be the two I could see. It's just odd to have it for some and not others. I've also noticed that the Dark Side is a bit more powerful until you can star up Finn, Poe and Rey. All in all, it's frusterating but if you want to get up high in Arena, I say use Ackbar. His heal makes Sidious and Vader irrelevant.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I wouldn't want to see all jedi having an increase, just select ones. Windu and Yoda would be the two I could see. It's just odd to have it for some and not others. I've also noticed that the Dark Side is a bit more powerful until you can star up Finn, Poe and Rey. All in all, it's frusterating but if you want to get up high in Arena, I say use Ackbar. His heal makes Sidious and Vader irrelevant.

What I was getting at is that yes, Yoda and Mace are powerful, but did they actually get to fight many Siths to justify specifically anti-Sith abilities?
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I don't see the point specific anti sith.... (aside for the sole reason of wanting Yoda)

Frankly cause Sith only really come into their own when fighting Jedi... Yes Dooku and Sidious themselves can be annoying, but neither have a lot of health... Although a lot of people complain about Dooku and his counters... Rey is a very good counter to him.. Her leverage skill can pretty much kill him and even if it doesn't and she has no other buffs on her, it puts foresight on her, such that when Dooku counters... he does bugger all. Just don't use flurry of blows on Dooku if you can't be sure of defeating him outright with it... that will hurt! Nothing quite like watching Dooku counter 6+ times... I suspect he can counter upto 8 times if Rey had enough health...

You build any non-jedi team, it will eat up most Sith aside Vader and Kylo for breakfast and still feel hungry. Savage doesn't hit for a whole lot... and a 7* Maul is dead if you even sneeze on him.

Heck even between Poggle and the Geo soldier the two of them could probably annihilate a Sith team just between the two of them....

If sith teams are a real worry to you now.. just wait til you encounter a full on First Order team lead by Phasma... I tell you now you will not be asking for anti sith... more like anti FO!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Young obi-wan / clone wars... Only ever lost to Dooku , otherwise his reseme is impressive.

Maul
    Savage
    Vader
    Grievous

Special ability - villan killer.
  • Skye wrote: »
    I don't see the point specific anti sith.... (aside for the sole reason of wanting Yoda)

Frankly cause Sith only really come into their own when fighting Jedi... Yes Dooku and Sidious themselves can be annoying, but neither have a lot of health... Although a lot of people complain about Dooku and his counters... Rey is a very good counter to him.. Her leverage skill can pretty much kill him and even if it doesn't and she has no other buffs on her, it puts foresight on her, such that when Dooku counters... he does bugger all. Just don't use flurry of blows on Dooku if you can't be sure of defeating him outright with it... that will hurt! Nothing quite like watching Dooku counter 6+ times... I suspect he can counter upto 8 times if Rey had enough health...

You build any non-jedi team, it will eat up most Sith aside Vader and Kylo for breakfast and still feel hungry. Savage doesn't hit for a whole lot... and a 7* Maul is dead if you even sneeze on him.

Heck even between Poggle and the Geo soldier the two of them could probably annihilate a Sith team just between the two of them....

If sith teams are a real worry to you now.. just wait til you encounter a full on First Order team lead by Phasma... I tell you now you will not be asking for anti sith... more like anti FO!

I use a FO group, all but Tie Pilot (Because I only have 2*) who I have Ackbar in the place of. I'm more just annoyed by their buffs in GW when I try to use my jedi and feel like it's something overlooked. But all your guys points are fair, time will only tell.