Crafting

Exletion
649 posts Member
I still don't understand why they haven't implemented a break down or combine crafting system for gear yet. Almost all other mobile games of this type have something akin to this. Why can't we craft a Mk5 piece from a number of Mk4s or break down an Mk5 piece into numerous Mk4s. Here would also be a good use of your ally points now that tournaments have hit the fan, and even if they don't want to use ally points, I would gladly use credits for this or even a small amount of crystals.

Replies

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Because it relieves the gear bottleneck? As well as because it gives them a way to control the economy for FTP?
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Because it relieves the gear bottleneck? As well as because it gives them a way to control the economy for FTP?
    If they really want to control FTP, they could always go with the later option of charging maybe 10 crystals etc. for every breakdown or combine, as for relieving the bottleneck, this sounds like something that would be in their favor.

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Why in their favor?
  • Neo2551 wrote: »

Or they could only make crafting available for people who have bought purchases in the past.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Why in their favor?

I just assume it would improve the game; perhaps bring more people a sense of accomplishment instead of a feeling of stalling out and wanting to quit. It would also give veterans a chance to use all those useless low tier gear pieces they have been collecting from day one and give them a boost over new starters.