Updates schedule?

Muaddib
563 posts Member
First, just want to thank the devs - looking forward to all the QoL updates and thank you for the crystals yesterday despite it being Amazon's issue.

Now, is there a schedule for the rest of the QoL rollouts? We got one abruptly on Monday, but I seem to recall one of the devs saying you'd let us know when we could expect to see the updates roll out.

Replies

• I seem to remember a line in the dev notes about trying to have it released Wednesday (today, I think).
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Yeah last we heard probably today
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah I would love to know when. I'm saving my GWs till after, but wanna make sure I can get them done before guild activity reset
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Phloydius wrote: »
    I seem to remember a line in the dev notes about trying to have it released Wednesday (today, I think).

Was that in one of the merged megathreads? Last actual dev update from @EA_Jesse said: "We're aiming to have this Quality of Life update release next week! We'll post again with the exact day once it has officially been locked in."

The megathreads quickly become unreadable.

If it's today, it will almost certainly come after my guild reset which is a bummer. Was hoping to see juiced up GW rewards. ;)
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    Phloydius wrote: »
    I seem to remember a line in the dev notes about trying to have it released Wednesday (today, I think).

Was that in one of the merged megathreads? Last actual dev update from @EA_Jesse said: "We're aiming to have this Quality of Life update release next week! We'll post again with the exact day once it has officially been locked in."

The megathreads quickly become unreadable.

If it's today, it will almost certainly come after my guild reset which is a bummer. Was hoping to see juiced up GW rewards. ;)
    Yeah, its in the 2/27 update megathread.
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    WHATS NEW- Quality of Life Arrives!
    Quality of Life Updates have gone live! For more information on the various improvements broken down and reviewed in depth via video, please feel free to review the ‘Upcoming Quality of Life Game Improvements post by @EA_Jesse <<HERE>> For a more basic overview of what's included in this Game Update, please read on below!
    We're aiming to have the rest of this update go out Wednesday
    Challenge Completion and Rewards
    • Character Gear Challenge rewards have been increased so that higher tiers always provide better rewards.
    Player Profile
    • Squad Arena Daily Activity will be reduced from 3 attempts to 2 attempts for players that have the Fleet Arena daily activity.
    • Guild Management: The "Last Login" filter in Guild Management has been updated to "Last Activity" to convey a more accurate time period since the player has last played the game. “Last Login” had the potential to not update for highly active players that never closed the game
    Training Screen Improvements
    • The Shipments Daily Activity will now increment from purchasing from either Shipments or any of the feature stores.
    • Challenge Rewards have increased so that the final tier of each challenge always gives the best rewards. In addition, if the final tier of all challenges is SIM-able then a multi-sim button is available to sim all available challenges at once. (Timers still apply)
    • Players who purchase the Daily Crystal Booster will now get an inbox reminder when its duration expires
    BUGS
    • Admiral Ackbar: "Tactical Genius" effect will no longer persist through phases.
    • Admiral Ackbar: "Tactical Genius" effect will no longer persist on revived allies.
    • Biggs Darklighter: "Adrenaline Rush" now correctly grants Turn Meter and Evasion Up when damaged by TIE Fighter Pilot.
    • Biggs Darklighter: Critical Damage Up from "Cadet's Aim" now lasts for the intended duration on Biggs himself.
    • Cad Bane: "Hunter's Reflexes" will now grant Deflection to Scoundrel allies.
    • Chief Chirpa: Retribution from "Ancestral Secrets" now correctly lasts 2 turns on Chief Chirpa.
    • CT-7567 Rex: "Impeding Shot" will no longer remove Turn Meter when it is Evaded.
    • Darth Maul: Offense Up from "Raging Storm" will now correctly last 2 turns.
    • General Grievious: "Tactical Retreat" will no longer cause Grievous to lose 10% Max Health when a non-Droid ally is defeated, and will correctly gain 10% Max Health when a Droid ally is revived.
    • Ima-Gun Di: "Jedi Strategist" will now correctly grant +25% Counter Damage to Jedi allies.
    • Jawa Scavenger: Defense Down applied by "Scrap Bomb" will no longer be dispelled by abilities that dispel buffs.
    • Jedi Knight Anakin: Bonus Offense from "Righteous Fury" can no longer be dispelled.
    • Jyn Erso: "Truncheon Strike" Omega upgrade will now grant Turn Meter when defeating an enemy.
    • Kit Fisto: "Superior Bladework" now provides the correct amount of Offense.
    • Lobot: "Optimize" will now grant the correct amount of Turn Meter to Droid allies.
    • Nightsister Acolyte: "Thrill of Victory" will now correctly increase Critical Chance.
    • Nute Gunray: "Backroom Subterfuge" will now correctly affect characters that start the battle in
    • Stealth (such as Geonosian Spy.)
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben): Evasion Up from "If You Strike Me Down" now lasts the correct amount of turns.
    • Poggle the Lesser: "Metal Hive" now correctly grants Deflection.
    • Poggle the Lesser: "Metal Hive" now properly calculates Evasion based on the number of living Droid allies.
    • Qui-Gon Jinn: Offense Up from "Humbling Blow" now lasts for the intended duration on Qui-Gon Jinn himself.
    • Shoretrooper: "Stand Guard" ability now says "...Whenever another allied Empire unit" instead of "...Whenever another Empire unit".
    • Sith Trooper: Will now use "Crimson Barrage" while under AI control.
    • Stormtrooper: Taunt from "Stormtrooper Bravado" will on longer persist through phases.
    • Sun Fac: "Superiority" will no longer apply Critical Chance Down when attacks are Evaded.
    • Tusken Raider: "Rifle Shot" will no longer remove Turn Meter when it is Evaded.
    • Tusken Shaman: Now gains the correct amount of stats per star level.
    Ships
    • Rex's ARC-170: "Ready and Able" now grants Protection to allies when an ally Ship resists an effect.
    • Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter: Will now use "Separatist Assault" when controlled by the AI.
    • Biggs Darklighter's X-wing: "Daring Assault" will now grant Taunt when an enemy reinforcement becomes Target Locked.

WHAT’S AHEAD
    Our next daily login character can be a cantankerous clanker, and can sometimes have a bad attitude. But they’re also incredibly loyal and heroic

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/92831/2-27-2017-game-update
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Yeah, its in the 2/27 update megathread.
    Thank you!