10k cantina tokens. What should I do?

I have the usual suspects 7 starred from cantina shipments. Is it worth 7 starring foo? He is 5 star currently. I do not have Hoth scout unlocked so he is an option but I don't really need rebels at this point. Would it be worth it to get either one or should I keep on saving for a new toon?

Replies

• Use for ship credits
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    i say wait for the QoL update, i have 17k right now and waitng (Hoping) for new Toons .
    Ps: Im guessing u already 7* starred big ones like Boba Qgj Fives...
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    FOO is going to be a critical part of the First Order meta that is developing. With a Phasma lead, Kylo, FOTP, and FOST - FOO is bad to the bone. He could almost be considered the lynchpin of that team as a support.
  • I've been using my cantina tokens for the gear in the shard shop. Almost at another Mk5 furnance
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I only have Mob Enforcer, Stormtrooper and Hoth Rebel Scout left to farm but decided to skip them and go for ship credits until I max out the ships I want.
  • OP, if you aren't already solo-ing Heroic Rancor, 7* FOO can get you there, no zetas required:
    Link
  • 27k currency what do I doooooo. Could get 5s or FOO but have no real need for them. Here's hoping they update the store and throw a rogue 1 toon in there (looking at you chirrut :))))
  • Maybe buy duplicate shards and get shards/gear from shard shop
  • Yeah have Boba, Gin, 5s, Ahsoka, etc. Just trash left. Have Zader so rancor is easy. Haven't done heroic tank yet but trying soon. Dunno if foo would help much there honestly. Would he?
  • Also, probably will miss a fo meta as fost is about half way to 5 stars but he is being farmed.
  • I save mine and then splurge to a certain point. E.g., 15,000; spend 5k on ship currency, let it build back up.

...just in case they sneak a good toon into cantina. Eventually.
  • OP, if you aren't already solo-ing Heroic Rancor, 7* FOO can get you there, no zetas required:
    Link

Why is foo so good at rancor?
    Link

Read some of the comments in that link. I believe it was soemthing to do with FOO alternating between using his special to remove rancor tm or give advantage to TFP for guanrteed tenacity down (which also serves to not provide rancor tm during FOO turn when special is on cooldown)

• SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    OP, if you aren't already solo-ing Heroic Rancor, 7* FOO can get you there, no zetas required:
    Link

Read some of the comments in that link. I believe it was soemthing to do with FOO alternating between using his special to remove rancor tm or give advantage to TFP for guanrteed tenacity down (which also serves to not provide rancor tm during FOO turn when special is on cooldown)

What does tfp tenacity down do to rancor?