Galactic Markets suggestion

Aglardae
188 posts Member
edited March 2017
Many of us are accumulating pieces of gear and shards we don't use and we have a lot of characters to 7 stars. Even the Shard Shop is not giving us what we need as we already have most of the characters rotating in that shop to 7 stars already. We never see the most recent characters we need to level in there.

What we need the most are credits: to level characters and to level the mods we keep farming in our journey to find the rarest ones that will give us an edge. Waiting for the Credit Heist is boring and it will never give us the amount of credits we need so bad.

We also have young players who just start the game and have a hard time keeping up with the pace this game has gone into.

Here is a solution. Implementing Galactic Markets:

- Universal Galactic Market: here players can sell the shards, gear, training droids and mods they don't need for credits on their server. That will help other players and allow the older players to get the cash they desperately need.

- Guild Trade Market: here guildies can help each others developing characters in a common drive to make the group better. Why waste useless character shards, gear and mods when they can benefit other guildies and allow the group, as a whole to progress faster and to reach the raid objectives sooner. So many of us waste Han Solo shards in the Shard Shop for nothing. Why not be able to give them to our guild mates? After all, a guild is a group effort where everyone should help and support each other.

It would be better to make the trades without delay,as waiting 24 hours for one piece of gear someone might donate is really too long.

What do you think about that ?

Replies

• Options
    Definitely. So much yes.

I've wanted something like this for a long time. As you've said the amount of gear, shards etc that a person accumulates is ridiculous. By being able to sell them on a market for other players it would help to build on the exchange network the started playing in guilds.

Developers are you listening?
  • Options
    Its been discussed a lot. The main issue always in every similar topic is abuse. People building multi accounts just to exploit this. On paper its great, and id love to see it happen, but there has to be some way to prevent people abusing it.

Selling for coins is a great thing, and it can work flawlessly. Someone also mentioned trading gear at a market, i.e i have 249 of this and need 249 of that, i can trade for same rairity gear. That can work, and is a great improvement

The problem is with giving away shards, that can trigger abuse/exploits
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Whose played Runescape? This concept is similar to the Grand Exchange... the players control the price I'm willing to sell so many pieces of gear for this price and when someone needs that gear they can go in and say I'll but this piece for this amount each... if it they match it auto processes based on oldest request. It's great