Hybrid Jedi Team for the Arena.

KyloRey
871 posts Member
edited March 2017
Was wondering if anyone has tried, or has opinions on, a hybrid Jedi team that would have a Zeta Qui Gon lead with Yoda (with Zeta Battle Meditation), General Kenobi, Aayla and Baze?

I have been running a full Jedi team with zQGJ, zYoda, GK, Aayla and JKA but zMaul teams have been giving me some issues. Especially teams that also have Chaze.

I figure Baze's AoE dispel will help against Maul's lead and his taunt and Retribution will help to keep the Jedi alive longer.

Thoughts?

Replies

• I run jedi and have similar issues. Conventional thinking to max Aayla and Ani you need high crit chance but this feeds directly into mauls lead making the sith go stealth on crit.

Ive remodded to max crit damage and potency but minimise crit chance and am having middling success. I dont have aayla but sub in either ahsoka or bariss to your squad and that is what i run.

Imo baze doesnt add a lot to a jedi team. Youve got to get maul down before any of yours go down and then hope what you have left can get the job done. So the counters and aoe are from baze are really just more opportunities for the sith to stealth and be unhittable.

I would be more inclined to add boba fett and his execute ability as a way to finish off chirrut / baze or a pesky sith.

As i say just my opinion.
    | ANZGC | Exile |