Zeta Qui Gon led Jedi Team with Baze.

KyloRey
871 posts Member
edited March 2017
Was wondering if anyone has tried, or has opinions on, a hybrid Jedi team that would have a Zeta Qui Gon lead with Yoda (with Zeta Battle Meditation), General Kenobi, Aayla and Baze?
I have been running a full Jedi team with zQGJ, zYoda, GK, Aayla and JKA but zMaul teams have been giving me some issues. Especially teams that also have Chaze.
I figure Baze's AoE dispel will help against Maul's lead and his taunt and Retribution will help to keep the Jedi alive longer.
Thoughts?

Replies

• baze is free tm for rebels just to lyk
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    tomates302 wrote: »
    baze is free tm for rebels just to lyk

Don't quite understand what you're saying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not saying baze can't do it but b2 is better with the ability to inflict buff immunity too.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Not saying baze can't do it but b2 is better with the ability to inflict buff immunity too.

Yeah I've tried B2, but he doesn't hit very hard and I like the auto taunt of Baze and his Retribution too.

With B2 on that team, taking out JKA, I still have problems sometimes with zMaul teams so I am thinking Baze may do the trick.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KyloRey wrote: »

Yeah I've tried B2, but he doesn't hit very hard and I like the auto taunt of Baze and his Retribution too.

With B2 on that team, taking out JKA, I still have problems sometimes with zMaul teams so I am thinking Baze may do the trick.

Any non jedi in a zqgj team is an auto taunt.

B2 is not an attacker, he is utility.

Baze loses counter attack and TM gain under daze. You may want to consider another cleanser.

I don't run a jedi team, but b2 is the single reason I can beat zaul teams.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »

Any non jedi in a zqgj team is an auto taunt.

B2 is not an attacker, he is utility.

Baze loses counter attack and TM gain under daze. You may want to consider another cleanser.

I don't run a jedi team, but b2 is the single reason I can beat zaul teams.

Ok, you have some good points. I may also look to finish off Chirrut and work them in together on my Jedi team. And maybe I'll try B2 again. Thanks.
  • Rex is also good for Zaul teams. Cleanse, another tenacity up, tm gain.