Drop it like it's Hoth. (DLH)

Replies

• Reggie
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well. I sent request to join to your FB group.
  • Lionesque
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Looking for guild:
    71 lvl
    Active player
    26k arena team: phasma 7*-sidius 7*-qgj 5*(soon 6*)/ig 86 6*(soon 7*)-luminara 7*-gs 6*

Ally code: 984-777-787
  • Options
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOTH

LOL. Well done Sir
  • Options
    With the news about guilds I am very interested in joining up and working together on upcoming missions in the new update. I am currently level 72 with approximately 20 max level toons. I finish top 5 in arena daily from late December server. I joined through the Facebook page and hope there is still room for me. My ally code is 765-126-269.
  • Options
    Just requested to join the FB page. Like to join!
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would like to join. Central time zone here. Level 72 with a bunch of 7 * guys and usually finish top 10 in arena. ally number is
    666-716-133
    PS when you heard that something big was coming, how many mom jokes did you come up with?
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Zaxx
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sweet name... I wanna Join in!

Ally code: 268 123 135, name: zaxx

My lvl is 71 (almost 72), got 12 7* toons and am between 50 and 10 in the arena.
    Post edited by Zaxx on
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    PS when you heard that something big was coming, how many mom jokes did you come up with?
    0 mom jokes.
    Guild age limit I believe is not 13 and under :D:D:D:*<3>:)

• Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    0 mom jokes.
    Guild age limit I believe is not 13 and under :D:D:D:*<3>:)

i'm disappointed we didn't jump on that joke opportunity, though mom jokes probably wouldn't have been the theme lol
  • Options
    I want to join your Guild!
    Ingame ID = 371-743-582
    Arena Rank = #15
    Lvl = 71
    I hope we can come to an agreement.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    D3JBlacKO wrote: »
    Ingame ID = 371-743-582
    Arena Rank = #15
    Lvl = 71
    D3JBlacKO wrote: »
    Ingame ID = 371-743-582
    Arena Rank = #15
    Lvl = 71

I'm not an admin, but you should request to join the Facebook page (same title as the guild).

• Options
    If you guys have yet to send in a Facebook request, here it is. https://m.facebook.com/groups/160581054318581?tsid=0.5572358737699687&source=typeahead
  • Options
    Like the name, like the PVP focus, like the attitude. I put in my FB page request!
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    What if you don't have the facebook? I have too many exwives and I send my alimony checks to EA for crystals instead of them. I can't have them tracking me down.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    Are you the dilih from swtor: the red eclipse server?
  • Options
    Request sent. FTP with 8 7*, 4 6* and 5 5* toons. Mountain Time. Allllllright
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @BantharPooDoo
    You guys catch the note about 50 ppl per guild? We're gonna need factions but that's a good problem...
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    Hi there! I like your guild name and the description and would like to join if you are looking for more members. I am a level 72 f2p player that usually finishes top5 in my shard.

Cheers
  • PexG3
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys dope name would love to join your guild. Finally a guild that says they wanna have fun good luck guys and as always MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Hahaha, awesome name, I think we all came here for that. I'm looking for a good guild with nice buddies. I always try to stay top 10 at payout ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. So 1. If you don't have a Facebook, then it will make it hard for us to figure where you should be put. 2. We are not the dilih from swtor, but me and my brother are from the quii gon jinn and juice from swtor. 3. We have seen that only 50 per guild, that's we are making at least 2 guilds, maybe a 3rd. 4. Thanks again all for contibuting to the thread and the wishes for good luck.
  • Options
    I will try to log on FB, it's just I try to avoid it... Nothing personal but started to not like it anymore lol
  • Options
    Like the name, would love to join! I have many 7* toons AND a sense of humor.
  • Options
    As of right now, we aren't recruiting. Sorry guys, we just have too many people right now.
  • Options
    Guild name reeled me in, how do I join? I usually stay under 200 in the PvP ranking, so I will surely be an asset if we are going to be battling other guilds
  • Options
    I'm interested..
  • Steekutsi
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm interested.. how do i join?
  • Arx_mereel
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Forum Names: Arx_Mereel
    PlayerName: see Cel( don’t ask me , it was deault.)
    Nationality: Usa
    Lvl 45 0r 46 good team and all.
    Ally code:744-262-797
    MY FB is MAX tung, sthe link doesnt work.