Looking for Insanos shard mates

Gryf
95 posts Member
Hello, I'm trying to find out how to get in contact with shardmates from the same guild called πinsanosπ. I'd like to find out their payout times so I don't attack them if they have the same as I do. Mainly looking for

Thedoctordoom

Felehgrund

Call me ro-tahn

Morgrain

Helthar

Der babo vom niederrhein

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Hey, not sure about the guild members you mentioned, but i'm here :) on that note my pay out is at 7am PST whats yours? :)
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Oh, nice.I didn't realize you were part of that guild too. Both myself and Jbcuse are at 7PM EST. I was talking with Berith and he said I should try a forum post to try to get into contact with you guys...didn't think it would work so quickly
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Sorry for the misunderstanding :), I am not in their guild, just did a search randomly for one of the names in your list to see if there was a topic just like this :)
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Gotcha. I was just skimming over this before I went to work and misread what you said as guild mates. That's why I shouldn't be allowed to write before I have coffee.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I am not sure what their payout is but i see them line up and taking top spots at 8,9,10pst. Was not paying attention as it was right after mine.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Doom, Helthar, and Felehgrund, somewhere around yours i think.
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Alright...thanks! And by the way, I played against your team so wrong today and got slaughtered :D
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    I always wonder how my team does on defense, thanks. I usually try not to attack your team since im never sure whether i can get lucky and kill your rex early ;)
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I think I tossed Echo's EMP at a terrible time and a taunt went right back up. Fett and TFP sorta went to town on my team after that. But that's just how it goes sometimes
  • Dyha wrote: »
    I always wonder how my team does on defense.
    It did better without Nihilus.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    I was experimenting with nihilus, trying to beat Groot ;) failed miserably and did not want to refresh to put my usual squad on defense :)
  • Reporting from this shard, my payout is at 1pm est.

Currently having problems Zaul guys :neutral:
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Hey Mirek, Zaul is tough for my team, but atleast i sometime beat him. Latest iteration of Groot with chaze and zkylo did ñot beat even once, either kylo soloes my entire team, or chirrut screws it up for me. Mostly its zkylo ;)
  • Yeah I know, first time after I started that I am having serious issues getting nr.1, mostly because of the fact that I focused on Rebels, and they are not the meta anymore :blush:

• Dyha
    37 posts Member
    I wonder what Groots payout time is, i keep seeing him taking first several times a day. Really screws it up for me lately when its my time to move up.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    @Dalmenar whats you nick on the shard?
  • Dunno, he attacked me couple of times out of my payout...

Btw, Felehgrund's payout is at 3pm EST, hopefully he can confirm
  • Groot's and Diablo's payout is at 6pm est. Same as mine.

Berith
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Got it, sorry i atacked your team to put my defensive one in place yesterday Berith, considering how quickly you took back the spot, i figured it was close to your payout :) . On another note, killed Groot today, rng was in my favour.
  • Np, it's a competitive game after all :) I have 0 chances against Groot and that crazy Zaul team.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Well one thing if i was taking your spot for my payout, quiet another when it was simply because your droids usually kick my **** and i needed to see if was ready to kill them, turned out they still kick my **** and i barely won.
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for jumping in here @McMirek91 ! My payout is at 9pm EST. I know JBcuse has the same as me. We have a cease fire between us lol. But, yeah...Groot's team is absolutely ridiculous. And I have a really tough time against Deeablo too. That second Zaul team that showed up has so far been a pushover for me, but he'll probably has Sidious geared up more soon. I just hope none of them add Dooku
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Nice Dyha. Any win over a Groot team I consider a HUGE victory!
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Thanks, since he usually experiments with his teams, i've had the most fun fighting him, especially when there was a 10k power difference.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    It's getting harder and harder to take 1st. Darthdeeablo Zetaed Savage, took three tries :(
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Yeah, he's got a rough squad. Luckily by my payout time there is normally a team I can beat there. Or at least somewhere in the top 5
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    @Dyha @McMirek91

Hey, guys, I don't know if you have discord or not, but Overlord Eblis started channel for our arena shard. In case you want to join its here https://discordapp.com/channels/299320173587070976/299320173587070976
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @Gryf i have discord, but the link you've posted, does not work :)
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    @Dyha My name on discord is Gryf#3039. If you add me as a friend on discord, I'll send you an invite.
  • you had another more recent thread on this, but I figure if I hit both, it couldn't hurt. I'm dr alan grant in game. I sent a friend request to you on discord because I couldn't message you. I'm definitely interested in joining the discord channel.