Now we lose turn AND squad if play past Raid daily refresh?!

Seriously, EA/CG, what gives? Maybe I missed the announcement for that change, but I take issue with penalizing people with busy lives who spend more time with the godforsaken chore of swapping out mods (scrolling, navigating character card to examine mod, removing mod, scrolling up and down some more, and so on...) than battling in the raid itself! AND NOW YOU ADD INSULT TO INJURY.

Replies

• Options
    Huh? I'm confused.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I really thought it had always been that way. It's "counted" at the end of your run.
  • Options
    1. It has always been this way. Same as every other battle-arena, LS/DS, and fleet arena.
    2. Trying to squeeze everything inat the end of the day before refresh is a choice you made. It's not EA's fault. People are busy. Things happen in life. But you know what? The sun comes up again tomorrow and you have the opportunity to manage your time better the next day.
    3. If you had time to swap out mods, then you had time to complete the battles without swapping out mods. Again, that was a choice you made. Get better mods so you don't have to play the mod shuffling game for raids.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i agree if what you're saying is correct. My guild does heroic now, so it isn't an issue for me anymore, but back when we were doing normal it **** alot less if you accidentally played through the refresh because you could still use those characters in the 4 attempts you had left.
    That said, it's easily avoided. You're weren't doing yourself any favours by wasting an attempt before, this is just a little extra motivation to not play through the refresh.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    1. It has always been this way. Same as every other battle-arena, LS/DS, and fleet arena.

Actually, no. It has not always been that way. Apparently, I missed the change, but I've now become informed that sometime in the recent past, they changed Raid roster refresh from 1 hour after Nightly Game reset/refresh to 24 hours after start of Raid.

In any event, I apologize for being a dumb@$$!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    BlackIrish wrote: »

Actually, no. It has not always been that way. Apparently, I missed the change, but I've now become informed that sometime in the recent past, they changed Raid roster refresh from 1 hour after Nightly Game reset/refresh to 24 hours after start of Raid.

In any event, I apologize for being a dumb@$$!

Daylight savings time.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Just finish your battles before reset. There have been discussions about this before and one point was that if attempts were used when you start the battle retreating would be a waste