Today my Nihilus brought me to Rank 1 !!

Could not believe it so wanted to share :)

576236IMG3005.png

I'm 100% FTP on a december 2015 shard. As long as I can remember until last month I almost always have been top50-100 without any changes.
Recently I've spend time reading everything I could on this forum, just for fun, and decided to start farming mods everyday in shipment. This led me to top 20.
Finally, I zetaed Vader 3 days ago and tried to switch my palpatine with Nihilus and this happened.

This to say that you don't necessarily have to spend $$$ to stay competitive in this game !
I know a lot of teams can beat mine, and i'll probably drop very fast, but **** the fun I had !

https://swgoh.gg/u/okonomiyakiparty/

Replies

• AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    U are not dez 15 .. 1300 arena wins would be a march 16 shard dez ppl like me have between 1800-2500
  • Okonomiyakiparty
    121 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    U are not dez 15 .. 1300 arena wins would be a march 16 shard dez ppl like me have between 1800-2500

But I definitely started playing the game in december 15, believe it or not ! Is there a way to prove that ?

Edit : Checked the other guy on my shard... they all are around 1800 ! I guess they made really bad arena choices !
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options

But I definitely started playing the game in december 15, believe it or not ! Is there a way to prove that ?

Edit : Checked the other guy on my shard... they all are around 1800 ! I guess they made really bad arena choices !

i believe you
  • Options

Not true. If he was like me the first 5 or so months of playing I only did arena for the dailies and didn't actually try to win.
  • Daesyn
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

If you start the account in december of 2015 and then never touch arena you'll still be on a december '15 shard but your arena wins would be 0.
  • Options

Not true. If he was like me the first 5 or so months of playing I only did arena for the dailies and didn't actually try to win.

Indeed I was not very active at the beginning... also had a 2 weeks gap in August (prevented me from getting palpa the first time...)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I have 1499 wins on December 2015 shard. I was pretty active in the arena from when I started except I took a couple months off in the summer (may, june, and july) and have been pretty active since then in the arena as well and can rank top 20 without doing anything or top 10 if I manage to get my battles in by my payout and occasionally 4 or 5 if I don't get sniped. I'd easily believe someone with 1300 wins being in a december shard if they aren't paying that much attention to the arena at first, let alone actually refreshing attempts to go higher. Honestly the guys in my top 10 right now range from 1200 to 3000 arena wins. (Kinda surprised theres a guy lower than me with 1200 though lol)
  • Options
    This post is not about the wins you all have in pvp. It's to congratulate this guy!

Well done mate!I hope you get even better and #1 becomes something you can achieve daily!I remember the feeling when I got there,truly satisfying!
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think I win, day 1 shard with 1150 wins ;)

Back on topic, congrats OP
  • Options
    Congrats man, same thing happened to me. Now I regularly injure the former #1 on the shard, though I'm dealing with one of those guys who immediately hit back like 1 min after I win to regain his top spot lol.

But it's infinitely satisfying to watch someone doing that.

Congrats on the DK bump!
  • Jedigunnie262
    339 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Congrats! Good to hear all the gear you put in Nihilius pays off.
  • Options
    Thank you all very much :)