Currently using Zaul lead, SA, Nihilus, zSavage, and B2...

Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited March 2017
Do you guys think I should zeta Nihilus's unique (Health down), or zeta Sidious? I have both g11. Sidious is far too squishy for me to use in arena right now (even at G11, 7*).
Edit: Or zeta Kylo? My kylo is G10 at the moment, 7* (all max abilities except zeta). https://swgoh.gg/u/tjbear/

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Do you guys think I should zeta Nihilus's unique (Health down), or zeta Sidious? I have both g11. Sidious is far too squishy for me to use in arena right now (even at G11, 7*).

Lol - yep - I learned the same thing. Kylo is the one you seek...talk to @RAYRAY ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Zeta Kylo. I have used 3 zetas (Zader, Maul and Kylo) and I think Kylo's is ALMOST in same league with theirs in terms of team effectiveness, and that is saying a lot for a personal zeta.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I am a big fan of Zeta Kylo. I have used 3 zetas (Zader, Maul and Kylo) and I think Kylo's is ALMOST in same league with theirs in terms of team effectiveness, and that is saying a lot for a personal zeta.

Who would KyloZ replace on that team? ^
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options

So you are saying Zaul, zKylo, zSavage, Nihilus, and SA?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nikka488 wrote: »

Who would KyloZ replace on that team? ^

Which team? I haven't been following completely

ETA: LoL never mind. I know the team now.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

That team would work great. I use Zaul, Savage (no zeta yet), zKylo, Nihilus and Palp/Vader. It works great. SA would be better than palp or vader though.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options

That team would work great. I use Zaul, Savage (no zeta yet), zKylo, Nihilus and Palp/Vader. It works great. SA would be better than palp or vader though.

Yes I know, I don't like Palp because it is so RNG based. If you only stun 2 or less, it is a lot tougher. Rather have a toon that is less RNG important, and more average if you know what I mean. Also, for curiousity, can I see your swgoh.gg?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Yes I know, I don't like Palp because it is so RNG based. If you only stun 2 or less, it is a lot tougher. Rather have a toon that is less RNG important, and more average if you know what I mean. Also, for curiousity, can I see your swgoh.gg?

https://swgoh.gg/u/rayray/
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Wow that is interesting that you hold #1 with a non-zeta savage. I tried him non-zeta and it was awful haha
    Edit: If you could replace Vader for SA that would be an awesome team
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Wow that is interesting that you hold #1 with a non-zeta savage. I tried him non-zeta and it was awful haha

Yeah, SA would be good. I wouldn't go beyond 4 stars though. Thoughts on that?
  • Options

The impact, from what we've seen on Nihilus (Max gear at 3* and 7*) is that you don't need 7* to be viable.

My Savage is G8. So it would be easier for me to run: MaulZ, KyloZ, SA, Nihilus and Emperor..... I wish I knew if that would float before I drop 7M and all my gear into Nihilus....
  • Options

I use her at 3*. Her role is to speed Sith up haha
  • Options
    I like the idea of having Sidious in the team; I run with SA 1 speed below my Sid, that way there are always debuffs on everyone (or foresight is taken off of zQGJ teams) before Nihilus goes.
    That said, I do hear that zKylo is very good and can help a lot in raids. Not sure the same can be said for zSid.
  • Options
    Which toon will you put instead of savage ?
    A tank ? Like sith warrior ? Shore ? Baze? Gk?
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea of having Sidious in the team; I run with SA 1 speed below my Sid, that way there are always debuffs on everyone (or foresight is taken off of zQGJ teams) before Nihilus goes.
    That said, I do hear that zKylo is very good and can help a lot in raids. Not sure the same can be said for zSid.

Yeah, I thought about doing that as well, but my main problem is I only have one good speed set, meaning the 2 would be a lot different in speeds, or I would have to sacrifice a lot of my high speed mods for sidious, which isn't worth it. Also, I mainly have Zauls and Rex teams, so sidious just feeds TM, which is bad
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    Massilia13 wrote: »

SiT or GK
  • Options

SiT or GK
    If sith trooper is 4stars nihilus 4 stars will it work ?
    And if i add SA 4 stars as well.
    I m in an october shard.
    I wanna move to sith roster tired of rebels
    Thanks for your advices tho

• Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options

SiT or GK
    I m in an october shard.

My Nihilus and SA are both 3* and I destroy teams, so yes :D.
  • Options

SiT or GK
    I m in an october shard.

What s your line up ?

• Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options

SiT or GK
    I m in an october shard.

What s your line up ?

https://swgoh.gg/u/tjbear/
  • Options
    Saw thanks