Gw tokens

Big thanks to the devs for rounding up GW tokens. I've been stuck with *90 for a while. Good looking out.

Replies

• m4J7tqZ.png

Same here i was stuck with 70. Thx
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Wow, nice!
  • nice of them to round it up, but when/if i spend all my tokens, i'm now left with 200 instead of the 110 i had before....which is still useless
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Yep thanks, those 70 shards were bugging me ;)
  • onslaught wrote: »
    nice of them to round it up, but when/if i spend all my tokens, i'm now left with 200 instead of the 110 i had before....which is still useless

You will have to sacrifice a couple of GW runs, but just get 100 for two days, then you are set. It will bring you up to 400 and then you will be on track.
  • .....and not maximize my tokens? it doesn't bother me that much....lol

ive been getting easy node 12s for a while but we'll see after the QOL updates if that changes
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    onslaught wrote: »
    nice of them to round it up, but when/if i spend all my tokens, i'm now left with 200 instead of the 110 i had before....which is still useless

Maybe one day you wont finish a whole GW, in the end it works out well
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »
    onslaught wrote: »

Maybe one day you wont finish a whole GW, in the end it works out well

Not finish GW, ha. I have been stuck with 200 Gw currency since last spring, which was the last time I lost a war. I can't imagine I'll ever run into a team I can't beat ever again. The last real challenge I encountered was kenobi lead, zBarriss, chaze, and I don't even remember the 5th, but it took me almost all of my teams to take them down. Now I have zeta resistance and squash that team with ease.
  • Wow...even when EA does something nice, people still complain :joy:

OP has the right attitude
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Wow...even when EA does something nice, people still complain :joy:

I don't see anyone complaining here....troll
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    I'm already stuck at +100. Can't do anything with them. Not a big deal but it's disheartening seeing 100 GW tokens you can never use.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    I think they should put the refresh back in for 10 tokens so people can use those excess tokens up
  • Cm3Po wrote: »

Then apparently you have reading comprehension issues.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Cm3Po wrote: »

Then apparently you have reading comprehension issues.

Apparently you have nothing better to do than skim posts and insult people. Again no one in here complained. Grow up.