Zaul Unique

Hi,

I'm a bit baffled. Can someone help me with this:

maul.jpg

How is this health gain calculated? The opponent's Maul has 14688 (2337) health.

His Unique is:

"Darth Maul gains 20% Max Health, gains Max Health equal to 10% of the damage he deals, and Potency equal to 0.3% of his Max Health. Whenever an enemy is defeated, Darth Maul gains bonuses for the rest of the encounter. First Enemy: 25% Critical Chance Second Enemy: 25% Evasion Third Enemy: 25% Max Health recovery on hitting with an attack"

Now he did 4292 dmg to Baze and he has 20% life steal. 20% of 4292 = 858 which is the bottom green number.

Now how does the top +7867 get calculated? This looks like it is linked to the 3rd enemy being defeated but I have only lost one toon?

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Looks like your boba fett got downed at least once as well... that is indeed his hp recovery from 3rd enemy killed and based on his CURRENT max health... he gains 10% max on every attack so his aoe will give him quite a sizable health pool... in this picture he's gaining 7867 so he currently has a max of 31,468 max hp after including the damage from the attack he is making... any other questions bud? :)
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Durrun wrote: »
    Looks like your boba fett got downed at least once as well... that is indeed his hp recovery from 3rd enemy killed and based on his CURRENT max health... he gains 10% max on every attack so his aoe will give him quite a sizable health pool... in this picture he's gaining 7867 so he currently has a max of 31,468 max hp after including the damage from the attack he is making... any other questions bud? :)

Excellent thanks! You nailed it. I looked back on my video and indeed Boba was killed twice (he regained his BH resolve) before my Vader was killed. That would total 3 which then gave him the buff.

Makes sense now thanks :)

EDIT: it's pretty sketchy how Boba being killed and revived counts as an enemy being defeated :S
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Weather it should or not aside we know it is being counted as a death for sure cause maul gains 100% tm off a kill on basic. Meaning that boba is in fact dying fully and being put back in as a new toon