Who else is psyched for a (probably) free ship event?

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
Besides the TIE Advanced tournament, have there been any ship events that gave free shards since ships was released? Even if they're more rebel ships, I like the idea of two more free ships. Also, now that we're getting characters from Rebels, we'll likely get more empire pilots with ships.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    The jedi assault last weekend...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »

True, i guess I was talking about new ships whose blueprints weren't already easily accessable. Whenever a new ship has been released (TIE Advanced, TIE Reaper and Kylo's shuttle) its always been difficult to acquire shards.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »

i wouldn't call that free ships... free means you at least unlock the ship, those challenges only gave a few parts and most people already had those ships unlocked, im sure
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Besides the TIE Advanced tournament, have there been any ship events that gave free shards since ships was released? Even if they're more rebel ships, I like the idea of two more free ships. Also, now that we're getting characters from Rebels, we'll likely get more empire pilots with ships.

His op clearly states "free shards" but yes I understand what you are saying and it would be awesome if they introduced new ships in a similar fashion to characters.