Ep.35: Q&A with EA_Jesse

Hey everyone,

Fun episode here! This week Jesse was kind enough to join us and let us ask him some question. He even threw out a little info about Hera's leader ability (it's pretty awesome!). Thanks again to Jesse and we hope you all enjoyed this episode! We had a few small technical glitches, sorry about that. Let us know what you guys thought about this episode!

iTunes
Stitcher
SoundCloud
Twitter
YouTube

Wink

Replies

• Bump.

You guys listen to the podcast? What did you think?
  • Posted the link to my guild (Rogue Alliance) and we liked it! Thank you.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Hera lead will be fun:)
  • Great Episode! Thanks for all you guys do for the community. It's always awesome to hear from EA Jesse and get clarity on things upcoming. The Hera tidbit was particularly intriguing?!? Keep up the good work!
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    It is showing me a super old one episode 10
  • Posted the link to my guild (Rogue Alliance) and we liked it! Thank you.

Awesome man. Thanks for listening.
    Agni wrote: »
    It is showing me a super old one episode 10

Click on... episodes I think? It'll list all episodes by newest. 35 is the one you want.
    Great Episode! Thanks for all you guys do for the community. It's always awesome to hear from EA Jesse and get clarity on things upcoming. The Hera tidbit was particularly intriguing?!? Keep up the good work!

Yeah, looking forward to Hera and these Rebels now. Will be interesting this month as they are revealed.

• Hey everyone,

Fun episode here! This week Jesse was kind enough to join us and let us ask him some question. He even threw out a little info about Hera's leader ability (it's pretty awesome!). Thanks again to Jesse and we hope you all enjoyed this episode! We had a few small technical glitches, sorry about that. Let us know what you guys thought about this episode!

iTunes
    Stitcher
    SoundCloud
    Twitter
    YouTube

Wink

I see nothing for iTunes nor YouTube. I had to use SoundCloud or Twitter. You may want to fix that. I'll listen now.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Wait, what episode is it? On SoundCloud EP10 comes up and it's stuff about Emporer's Demise and Wiggs. Get your links and data right, please. It was painful wasting my life on the wrong episode. List which episode you're on in your original post, and put some synopsis in there so I can get to the good parts (like the time stamp of when Jesse is talking).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    Jesse is on the entire show. Great podcast. Episode 35.
  • Wait, what episode is it? On SoundCloud EP10 comes up and it's stuff about Emporer's Demise and Wiggs. Get your links and data right, please. It was painful wasting my life on the wrong episode. List which episode you're on in your original post, and put some synopsis in there so I can get to the good parts (like the time stamp of when Jesse is talking).

Episode number is in the title of the thread. And the link is to our profile page on SoundCloud. For whatever reason, it lists five highlight episodes at the top and under then starts episodes sorted by the newest upload. A direct link to the episode would be better, I agree. And the iTunes link opens up the podcast page in iTunes or on my phone goes straight to the podcast on the podcast app. I'm sorry you felt so much pain, hopefully this helps.
  • omg 3 mins of wasted time in the beginning with boring intro and so called "shtick".. you guys need to lighten up and not sound so stiff/nerdy. (I know oxymoron)

sorry I made it 11 mins in and still no inner games questions and there was still an hour left.. OMG
  • Hey, love your podcast guys, weekly listener here! But man, you gotta get your technical shtick together! Out of all of them it's the worst sounding, even though content wise I enjoy yours the most. Not sure if it's the microphones you guys are using or what, but everything, including the intro just sounds awful. You need to make sure all your levels are maxed but not clipping and throwing some compressors on your voices should help too. A few episodes ago was particularly painful when a microphone wasn't working, Punk had to call in from his cellphone and it was just unlistenable; I don't even understand why you carry on recording like that before fixing the audio issues first. Anyway, not trying to give you too hard of a time, but I do hope you fix the quality problems soon, because I really do enjoy the content. PM me if you want any tips on improving your audio quality or want to discuss microphones, etc.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I stopped listening after a minute or so, the audio is just to terrible
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Can someone tell the lead ability?
  • I appreciate the podcast, everyone else should lighten up
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Good job, thanks for doing these.
  • joekerr
    11 posts Member
    Nice job as usual guys. Hera's leader ability sounds pretty crazy.
  • Is it not actually on youtube?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    listened on soundcloud just fine

mods qol please!
  • Is it not actually on youtube?

No. We have been slowly working on doing videos for SWGOH. That's why the youtube link is there. But it seems people would like this method of the podcast also so we're looking into putting it on there.
  • Nice job but seriously why didn't you ask about the gear grind/wall??
  • GNPunk wrote: »
    Is it not actually on youtube?

No. We have been slowly working on doing videos for SWGOH. That's why the youtube link is there. But it seems people would like this method of the podcast also so we're looking into putting it on there.

Wait why do you list youtube on the list if it isn't on there?
  • Just got done with the podcast. Great job guys, I definitely enjoyed it. Btw, I'm a big assassin fan and feel she has stayed under the radar for the most part.