Who to Farm now

Hello,
I am sure this is the 1000th "who should I farm now" thread, but its an important discussion and maybe my dillema will be yours or has been yours.
My GW/Arena team is as follows:
Phasma lvl 70 7* max gear Leader. (~5,000 power)
Kylo Ren lvl 70 7* max gear (~5,400 power)
Sid lvl 70 7* max gear (~5,500 power)
Daka lvl 70 7* max gear (~5,500 power)
Luminara lvl 70 7* max gear minus 25AGI (~5,600 power)

Extras:
JC lvl 60 5* low purple gear,
Talia lvl 60 5* low purple gear
Assaj lvl 60 4* low purple gear

Cantina Battles:
Dooku, Barriss or GS
I am choosing Dooku
Dooku is strong anti Jedi and fast. Farming his shards also gives highest Cantina Tokens, credits, purple ability materials.
Barriss is great healer but currently GW is easy, and I feel that Dooku would help on Arena more than Barriss
GS is insane single target DPS with good speed and assist. Farming his shards, however, give the lowest possible Cantina tokens per Cantina energy, credits, purple ability materials.

Cantina Shipments
First Order Officer, Qui Gon Jinn, Poe
I am undecided between QGJ and FOO
First Order Officer seems amazing. 100% turn meter to random ally is insane, especially with phasma leader. Turn meter reduction special which gives friendly tern meter another very useful skill. Basic ability with 15*5% more damage after Phasma special i imagine does a lot. Also First Order 36% Assist with Phasma Leader.
QGJ is another potentially awesome character, for different reasons than FOO.
QGJ debuff can make Poe or Hans taunt worthless while adding Offense Up. Also, call Assist every 2 turns with bonus damage will do a ton of damage with increased basic ability procs. QGJ is good with Phasma Leader but also good in every team.
Poe is weak except for his speed and taunt ability. I would rather have FOO or QGJ over Poe.

Arena Shipments
IG 88, Hans, Assajj or hold onto for new character.
IG 88 does insane damage, with strongest aoe of all.
Hans has awesome taunt but susceptible to debuffing. I am not a fan of taunts because of how easy they are to counter with debuff etc and how weak the tank is with damage.
Assajj has a lot going for her. The speed is awful, obviously, but with Phasma Leader, Assajj leader, and/or Assist characters or FOO she will be great. I have seen power of basic attack stun with Daka. Also, Assajj has high damage, and high aoe. And finally, i can save my arena tokens for when CG puts a new farmable character in shipments.

GW Shipments:
Poggle, IG 86, Resistance Pilot, or wait.
I am choosing to wait
I think IG 86 is not as strong as GS except with Poggle and or other droids.
Poggle is great Offense Up, but I am not sure if he is worth a spot on a team without both ig 86 and ig88. QGJ gives Offense Up and is better than Poggle.
Resistance Pilot seems like he would get a ton of turns, and apparently does very good damage and great surviveability. With sid as leader I think resistance pilot would be great. I am not sure if he is worth leveling up yet, since i think CG is going to add another character to GW shipments who is better than all 3 options

So many choices...