• Options
    someone reply pls
  • Options
    Vader, Anakin, tfp, Boba, Palpatine
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Are you in a position to start acquiring zetas when you reach 81? If so, I would probably stay on the Jedi path.

It looks like you are going to have a tough time with the current meta, but without maul even unlocked, that ship is likely going to sail before you get there.

You have the makings of a good utility team that could help keep you afloat without too much investment during this sith shift. I see you run Jedi in arena but have all your best speed mods on darth nihilus. DN could definitely be a viable counter with b2 for buff immunity early(feed DN), rex for cleanse, anakin or boba for DPS. Then situationally you can use palp for more control/debuffs or shore or yoda for the extra tenacity up.
  • Options
    @Faff2D2
    i have 2 zetas and im level 85
    i complete the zeta challenge whenever it comes by but not yet 3* it

im just 9 shards from unlocking darth maul and 2 shards from 7* boba
    im collecting zetas for zader

@lordson86
    i lost 4/5 battles before i used your team
    after using them i won the battle but tfp and palp didnt even get a turn(i was fighting wiggs lando)
    so your team is currently working for me

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    OP if you are level 85 you should level your arena team to level 85 ASAP. That is your bread and butter.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I would start investing most of your resources into your arena team. Your arena team gives you arena tokens and crystals which allows you to buy credits.

I think you could go two directions and it really depends on which team do you prefer the most? If you like jedi, you could start focusing your zeta on QGJ and run: QGj(l), JKA, Ahsoka, Yoda and Boba(maybe subbing out for another jedi like Barris orAyala down the road).

You've also got a good core of Empire/Sith. You could run EP(l), Boba, Vader, Savage and DN/Dooku.

You've got a lot of people at g8. I would start focusing your efforts to get these characters up to g10/g11 as fast as possible. That along with mods make the biggest difference in the game.
  • Options
    i have no preferences as to arena squad
    any squad that can get the job done is enough

im about to make dooku to g10 and tfp to g9
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The team that most of the people in my top 50 have is Wiggdo, STH, and Boba.

Not me, I run droids.

Of course I am not 85. I do know that arena team level MUST be maxed to avoid the leveldelta swinging for your opponent.

Leveldelta works as the bridge between potency/tenacity, Crit/Crit avoidance, Accuracy/Evasion. The higher level character will get a 5% swing in their favor for every level they are above the lower level character in each of the pairs above, capping at 30% (6 levels).

Not leveling may not seem like a big deal because the stat gain looks pitiful, but it actually makes a big difference. If you want to land debuffs, not get debuffed, crit, not get crit, hit, and evade as much as possible, then you NEED to be max level.

Here's an example: My characters are level 85, and my opponent's are level 81. Throughout the match I am going to get (85-81)*5= 20% extra potency, tenacity, crit chance, accuracy, Crit avoidance, and evasion. If I am the lower level guy, all that swings to my opponent instead.

• Options
    i didnt know that!!!

i started today
    i still need 7.5 mil to max out my arena team
    i should have it in 10-11 days, maybe even sooner depending on credits heist and QoL release
  • R3dth1rt33n
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    looking for advice for my arena team. Any help would be appreciated!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/r3dth1rt33n/
  • Options
    Bumping over to strategy