F2P non-zeta can reach #1 in arena

vessaharja
585 posts Member
edited March 2017
F2P and no zetas. #1 is possible. Few minutes after payout tho because battle planning went a little south. June or July 2016 shard.

W5y1BNH.png
OVSqYcq.png

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Congrats.
  • in always first and f2p as well
  • Looks like the top 4 are FtP, less the 5 star Baze in second. But he could've gotten him from a tourney. Shore Trooper is farmable albeit a long one.
    Finis edition am i
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Congrats! I use the same team on a February shard and struggle to get top 10. My mods aren't the best tho, boba has 233 speed and TFP has 231

Edit: my shore is 4* but i don't think it makes a difference
  • JayNyxx
    269 posts Member
    Looks like the top 4 are FtP, less the 5 star Baze in second. But he could've gotten him from a tourney. Shore Trooper is farmable albeit a long one.

While ST is deemed "farmable" I HIGHLY doubt that the 7* Shore here was farmed. It's 'possible' but extremely unlikely, especially considering he was only just recently added to hard nodes.
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Hey I'm FTP and that's almost the same squad I run, I have ST Han instead of boba and I get first as well. Keep it up
  • JayNyxx
    269 posts Member
    lukeroks wrote: »
    Hey I'm FTP and that's almost the same squad I run, I have ST Han instead of boba and I get first as well. Keep it up

You run two tanks and don't get run down by B2? New shard?
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    No I'm on a super competitive December shard and beat out Zaul, zader, z qui gon teams for first.
  • JayNyxx
    269 posts Member
    lukeroks wrote: »
    No I'm on a super competitive December shard and beat out Zaul, zader, z qui gon teams for first.

So NO ONE in your top 5 is running B2?
  • I know I will fall to around 20 with this team overnight. With the recent Zauls, there is no way to keep the position for too long. A couple of ppl run this same team and they fall to around 20 where they used to be top 5 before the Zaul infestation.

Also just fought a zaul, zid, nihilus, vader, sf and was unable to down a single toon. Must say again made me want to punch the devs bacause off balance.