Replies

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    was only suppose to last for february.
  • Good riddance
  • R2D2MTLcrew
    69 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    rebel lead for the last year and now dark side lead 2 or 3 week! That's make me sick

• Yeah not happy about that
  • When do the Bounty Hunters Rise???
  • No idea Trout! They started with Fett and stopped there
  • When do the Bounty Hunters Droids Rise???

• When will it be Return of the Jedi
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    When will it be Return of the Jedi

August
  • cash cash and only cash! Every one put cash on dark side and now they switch on **** rebels! I'm so tired about that rebels! the only one who can beat dark vador is luc and luc is a bunch of scrap! lando wedge biggs never touch vador because vador is too strong in the movie and in the game rebels beat vador in 1 min
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Mans_Yolo wrote: »
    When do the Bounty Hunters Droids Rise???

Droids have been near the top of the heap for over a year.

let-it-go-frozen.png
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    It had been so long since they have had any.... relevance that they just came and left in a bang!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    cash cash and only cash! Every one put cash on dark side and now they switch on **** rebels! I'm so tired about that rebels! the only one who can beat dark vador is luc and luc is a bunch of scrap! lando wedge biggs never touch vador because vador is too strong in the movie and in the game rebels beat vador in 1 min

You know its a game right ? By your reasoning droids would be useless as Jedis would just use there mind to pile them into a ball.. every 'human non jedi' toon would be dead with one shot... and as LUKE is only one that can beat Vadar its kinda pointless to fight him as Vadar would destroy all (in absence of LUKE)
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

let-it-go-frozen.png

Whyyyyy? The song is gonna haunt me all day now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

let-it-go-frozen.png

I'm sorry. No, really, I am. I have an 11 year old - and several nieces about that age. I feel your pain.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Sorry, I was under a rock. What do you mean the dark side is no longer rising?

Apologies for any repetition, been semi-lucid
  • I still haven't seen Frozen somehow.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Good riddance

the sith should rise FOREVER!!!
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    rebel lead for the last year and now dark side lead 2 or 3 week! That's make me sick

Dark side is still meta isn't it?
    Are you all freaking out that these phoenix characters will be released soon? If so, no one has any idea how powerful or useful they will be. I'd maybe wait until they are released before claiming that the dark side is over?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

Dark side is still meta isn't it?
    Are you all freaking out that these phoenix characters will be released soon? If so, no one has any idea how powerful or useful they will be. I'd maybe wait until they are released before claiming that the dark side is over?

lol - yes, because all newly released toons have been weak and/or properly balanced. I'll wait - but more like this:

large.gif

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

let-it-go-frozen.png

I'm sorry. No, really, I am. I have an 11 year old - and several nieces about that age. I feel your pain.
    I'm even more sorry, it just snowed here so I just feel obligated to do this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
  • Oh, if this is a reaction to that ... seesh. I thought it was some legit nerfing going on.

• If Phoenix squad is anti-maul people are going to rage.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    If Phoenix squad is anti-maul people are going to rage.

Absolutely. :D

I might not lead the charge, but I'll probably be in the team picture holding a pitchfork. ;)

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member

let-it-go-frozen.png

This.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • And that is why I run a squad that is non meta... And somehow counters the metas (dodge, rebels, droids, empire, Jedi, sith) though there are a few characters that can give me fits...
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Back to star wars galaxy of corny rebels.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

let-it-go-frozen.png

+1 and lol'd
    This is a signature.
  • It's going to be a long time before we don't see Sith or Empire teams in the top 10 anymore. My shard is just getting around to zeta Maul leads. Kenobi is a huge pain. There are a handful of Baze users. Everyone still sees Wedge/Biggs/Lando teams in younger shards and lower ranks. There will be Maul sith teams and Vader/EP/TFP teams around for a good long time, I promise.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Carbonari wrote: »
    It's going to be a long time before we don't see Sith or Empire teams in the top 10 anymore. My shard is just getting around to zeta Maul leads. Kenobi is a huge pain. There are a handful of Baze users. Everyone still sees Wedge/Biggs/Lando teams in younger shards and lower ranks. There will be Maul sith teams and Vader/EP/TFP teams around for a good long time, I promise.

Plug in B2. Kenobi problem solved.