Dark side no longer rising

2Next

Replies

• Mans_Yolo wrote: »
    When do the Bounty Hunters Droids Rise???

Yep more like when will droids fall.. They've been viable for the entire length of the game and still are
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Carbonari wrote: »
    It's going to be a long time before we don't see Sith or Empire teams in the top 10 anymore. My shard is just getting around to zeta Maul leads. Kenobi is a huge pain. There are a handful of Baze users. Everyone still sees Wedge/Biggs/Lando teams in younger shards and lower ranks. There will be Maul sith teams and Vader/EP/TFP teams around for a good long time, I promise.

Plug in B2. Kenobi problem solved.

For sure.
    My point is that just because we are getting a handful of rebels, doesn't mean the Sith are suddenly going to be totally non-viable. There is more variety now than there has been and I don't think that the influx of new characters is going to invalidate that for most people. Perhaps only on the oldest shards.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    rebel lead for the last year and now dark side lead 2 or 3 week! That's make me sick

Dark side is still meta isn't it?
    Are you all freaking out that these phoenix characters will be released soon? If so, no one has any idea how powerful or useful they will be. I'd maybe wait until they are released before claiming that the dark side is over?

lol - yes, because all newly released toons have been weak and/or properly balanced. I'll wait - but more like this:

Krennic, deathtrooper, bistan, scariff rebel pathfinder, Cassian, K2S0, Jyn Erso....

All meta changers?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    This style of face with the huge eyes just makes them look so much like interstellar aliens to me.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • The most important questions:
    1. When will the Tuskens get their time to shine?
    2. Where is the 5th Ewok?
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • So about the cadence release of characters: does that mean RO toons will be some what farmable with the release of the Phoenix squad? Shore is in a hard node- the hardest node lol- Where's Jyn or Cassian? Can't see Chirrut being plucked out of chromiums though.
  • If Phoenix squad is anti-maul people are going to rage.
    omg chopper killed all of my evil dudes.