Who to get from arena after Sidious and Eeth?

Elyndria
482 posts Member
edited February 2016
Everyone knows Eeth and Sidious are the best choices. favicon.png

Greedo seems nice if they fix thermal detonator. Han is pretty bad currently but he'd be my 2nd choice. The droids are a trap and a waste of tokens imo.

Has anyone 7 starred greedo or opress?

Replies

• Khai
    81 posts Member
    :D you got Eeth Koth to 7* just like me! I didnt get Sidious cos he's too mainstream. I went with Ackbar since he's pretty dope. Most people go for Hk or Ig88 since the meta is glass cannon plus Poe. I recommend you wait till the new update which is in a few days.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I know you don't like the droids, but ig88 is beast.
  • Savage might be good next cap raise.
  • Forizen
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I would save for the update in case someone new comes out.

Average high is 800 arena points a day, that's 10 shards in 2 refreshes.

there are 4 refreshes a day so its safe to save up
  • How hard does eeth hit? Savage seems to be in the 5k+ range. Reasonable to build but I would wait a week or two also. Easy to spend the tokens. Also no new peeps added to arena yet so my hope is that it's next on the list to be added to.
  • Someone else went Ackbar? Seriously...as many DoT teams as I run into into the GW, keeping him somewhat leveled has been a good idea. He's only 5 stars and that's enough for what I need him for. How's he stack up at 7*?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Ig88 or hk47
    I'd go ig88
  • Han.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Elyndria wrote: »

Greedo seems nice if they fix thermal detonator. Han is pretty bad currently but he'd be my 2nd choice. The droids are a trap and a waste of tokens imo.

May I know what is so good? About Eeth?

I have a 3* of him :D
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    His special hits decently hard and can stun. Other than that nothing. He's not worth using in arena.
  • All of the arena characters are good-average, Sidious included. There is no Poe in arena shipments.

So what does that tell you?

Characters from Arena will need synergy to shine.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • I've found that HK even without a droid team, can be a monster
  • Ventriss
  • I'm working Ventriss.

More for GW/Campaign than Arena though (I do plug her in sometimes to Arena, but her speed makes it hard).
  • Feng wrote: »
    Elyndria wrote: »

May I know what is so good? About Eeth?

I have a 3* of him :D

Note the favicon.png its kappa... Look it up
  • I use Eeth in arena and stay top 50 as A F2P. Use him with phasma lead and makes short work of poe teams.