Please speed up Dooku's counter attacks

Drepd
130 posts Member
He seriously wastes so much time in arena fights the way he dances around on his counters.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Just wait till the QoL comes out, then you won't have to worry anymore.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    so it appears the timer speeds up also. so he is still wasting time off the clock. just have him counter quick like everyone else. he seriously uses clock time up.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    If I use him and the AI keeps attacking him then I lose time. If I am not using him and attacking him, then he loses me time.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Hey update your game manually in the app store abd your problem will be solved put it on x4 speed and your Dooku problem is over. And no it doesn't speed up the clock
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Drepd wrote: »
    so it appears the timer speeds up also. so he is still wasting time off the clock. just have him counter quick like everyone else. he seriously uses clock time up.

Are you sure about the timer speeding up? I haven't ran an arena battle since the update, but I did run a ship battle on auto x4 and I got annihilated in under 2 min, I'm pretty sure the timer was normal. I'm not saying you're wrong I just haven't seen the arena yet.
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    The real point here, it's sad to see Count run-a-mock back.

And I didn't make up the Count-a-mock tag, I got it from a much clever poster who I can't recall.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Drepd wrote: »

Are you sure about the timer speeding up? I haven't ran an arena battle since the update, but I did run a ship battle on auto x4 and I got annihilated in under 2 min, I'm pretty sure the timer was normal. I'm not saying you're wrong I just haven't seen the arena yet.

It doesn't speed up time
This discussion has been closed.