Anyone seen any ideas about possible cad bane zeta + rework?

DeeRod12
386 posts Member
edited March 2017
Anyone seen any ideas about possible cad bane zeta + rework? I'd love to see him get both and wouldn't mind one or the other !

Replies

• I'd like to see foresight or evasion up with the leader ability.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Cad Bane needs just a few things...
    1.) Zeta unique that gives 50% evade
    (yes he should be that manuverable, his rocket boots are just for that, remember he took on anaikin, snips and kenobi at same time and was slippery enough to stay alive)

2.) Omega rework unique to 50% counter with stun glove...along with him attacking any and all stunned opponents at the end of every turn.

His physical nature is weaker than most...he made up for it with those rockets boots to be more manuverable than a force augmented jedi and his stun glove is answer to everything.

With all the cleansers, tenacity up, and insane speed toons none of these changes will make him OP...but they will make him hard to ignore.

Cad Bane will still be slow and very very low hp. Just slippery as a greased terd and dangerous to ignore.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Cad Bane needs just a few things...
    1.) Zeta unique that gives 50% evade
    (yes he should be that manuverable, his rocket boots are just for that, remember he took on anaikin, snips and kenobi at same time and was slippery enough to stay alive)

2.) Omega rework unique to 50% counter with stun glove...along with him attacking any and all stunned opponents at the end of every turn.

His physical nature is weaker than most...he made up for it with those rockets boots to be more manuverable than a force augmented jedi and his stun glove is answer to everything.

With all the cleansers, tenacity up, and insane speed toons none of these changes will make him OP...but they will make him hard to ignore.

Cad Bane will still be slow and very very low hp. Just slippery as a greased terd and dangerous to ignore.

Yeah I wanted his leader ability to have a zeta I'm kind of tired of RNG zual teams lmao but if embo, bossk or jango is released things will get interesting
  • Or aurra sing!